Misapplied pedophilia rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
In THIS thread, a senior mod made it clear what was and was not an accusation of pedophilia..
Clarification please

I was recently targeted for removal by a mod who made the dishonest claim that I had accused a poster of such when I quite clearly didn't.

There have been any number of posters here who defend Islamists raping children and they do so at every opportunity. They defend it through the following means.

1 -- they claim the children were involved in consensual sex.

2 -- they attack and mock those who oppose the rape, calling them names.

3 -- they indicate that they find it funny to them when a poster is outraged by it.

4 -- they lay the blame for the rapes on the children or the families thereof.

5 -- they try to distract away from the motivation for the rapes.

6 -- they make statements that almost everybody opposes the rapes even as they have not once opposed the rapes, themselves.

7 -- they rejoice when people who oppose the rapes are jailed and vent their spleen against them while never indicating even the slightest objection to the actual rapes.

With this in mind, to say that they are facilitating or enabling the rapes is entirely accurate. Indeed, the pattern ids designed to malign and intimidate anybody opposed to the Islamic rape gangs in order to shut them up. I was targeted for removal here to shut me up.

I was under the impression that when a senior mod made a statement that I could trust such a statement. Why, then was I targeted for removal for following it?

Nonsense.

No one is facilitating or enabling rape.

Your bigotry and unwarranted hatred and fear of Muslims is repugnant and reprehensible.

And your argument hostile towards Muslims fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Nonsense.

No one is facilitating or enabling rape.

Your bigotry and unwarranted hatred and fear of Muslims is repugnant and reprehensible.

And your argument hostile towards Muslims fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Thankyou for the sort of example that supports my op. Opposing the widespread rape of children is "bigotry" to you and "reprehensible" .

Defending it, therefore, is p.c. and the sign of great virtue.

Please do not discuss Mod actions on the open board. PM a Mod of your choice to discuss this. Thank you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back