MIS-understanding: Wanda Sikes

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Let us split hairs here....

Wanda Sikes did not wish death on Rush Limbaugh, per se. She wished Kidney failure on anyone that wants America to fails. The right wingers, who are able to understand the blistering and gregarious comments of their Dark Lords, act as if they can not percieve the clear and concise statement "If Rush wants America to fail, then I want Rush Kiddney's to Fail!!"

That is the basis of the whole statement. It is like, wanting Bin Ladens Kidneys to fail. And considering how long it took the Decider to catch him(which is never), Kidney Failure of those who desires the fall of this great country may be a saving grace.

So the next time some blind Partisan Right wing hate monger start crying about the "Death wish" onto one of their Dark Lords( specifically Rush Limbagh)--Promote your nationalism and say
"If you want my nation to fail, I want your kidneys to fail ALSO"

Let us split hairs here....

Wanda Sikes did not wish death on Rush Limbaugh, per se. She wished Kidney failure on anyone that wants America to fails. The right wingers, who are able to understand the blistering and gregarious comments of their Dark Lords, act as if they can not percieve the clear and concise statement "If Rush wants America to fail, then I want Rush Kiddney's to Fail!!"

That is the basis of the whole statement. It is like, wanting Bin Ladens Kidneys to fail. And considering how long it took the Decider to catch him(which is never), Kidney Failure of those who desires the fall of this great country may be a saving grace.

So the next time some blind Partisan Right wing hate monger start crying about the "Death wish" onto one of their Dark Lords( specifically Rush Limbagh)--Promote your nationalism and say
"If you want my nation to fail, I want your kidneys to fail ALSO"

Kidney failure!!! Then we would have to pay for that assbag's dialisis.

SpinTheDemocrat.jpg

why must you continue the lie that limbaugh wants the country to fail? have you nothing better to do than lie on a sunday?

why must you continue the lie that limbaugh wants the country to fail? have you nothing better to do than lie on a sunday?

What Lie did I say about Limbaugh?

Please use my previous posts to verify your arguement.

Rush said it, not directly, but using the same logic, he said he wants the country to fail. Twisting and changing the meaning of the words is just as bad as ... well ... a wingnut on either side ... oh wait ....

I heard Limbaugh say he hopes Obama fails, which any moron knows he was refrering to Obama's policies. You can say it any way you want but it means the same thing. I also hope Obama fails, then maybe we can get someone in office like Reagan.

I heard what Sykes said. She said she hopes Limbaugh's kidneys fail. It is what it is.

Nothing to argue about, unless you won't accept the truth, which I so beautifully explained.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kidney failure is a death sentence and Wanda Sykes is a douchebag.

Wrong.

A close friend of my sister had his kidney's fail 14 years ago. He went for dialasys three times a week ever since. He had a transplant last year and took a pee for the first time in fourteen years the next day. Ed's prognosis is great.

Wrong.

A close friend of my sister had his kidney's fail 14 years ago. He went for dialasys three times a week ever since. He had a transplant last year and took a pee for the first time in fourteen years the next day. Ed's prognosis is great.

ever bothered to look up the statistics?

Wanda sikes said if Limbaugh wants this nation to fail then she wants Limbaugh's Kidneys to fail.

Now, If limbaugh does not want this country to fail, where is the death sentence??

P.S.--Kidney failure is death if you do not have assistance. Being hooked up to a machine every 2 to 3 days is not living, mind you. But that restriction is considered better than death.

Wrong.

ever bothered to look up the statistics?

Have you? "a death enetence" would imply that every person with kidney failure dies. I just showed you that is wrong.

Choose your words more carefully.

please quote where limbaugh specifically said he wants the "country" to fail....

either post it or admit you lied, simple really

Please post specifically that you understand that if Obama fails we all fail.

please quote where limbaugh specifically said he wants the "country" to fail....

Please post specifically that you understand that if Obama fails we all fail.

It's word play, people who want to control what others say have to make their side look innocent in order to make their point, so they play the words and change their meanings to suit their wishes.

Excuse me---You cannot use my previous posts to back up your first post.

Bottomline, All I did was state what Wanda Sikes said. You have to verify that I said Rush made "so and so" statement which I did not.

I did not lie. You mis-un-der-stood what was being posted.

Now, please apologize to me.

Forum List

Back