Miranda - McVeigh Vs. Shahzad

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Question: Why didn't we see an effort to keep terrorist suspects from being read their rights when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, that we see now with the capturing of Faisal Shahzad? Wasn't McVeigh just as much a threat to us as Shahzad? Could this be the reason?:
He looks like us:
tim.jpg

He doesn't:
1379224.jpg

It's the only reasonable explanation. Either that or certain politicians are just trying to cast doubt on President Obama's handling of Shahzad. Look at the shoe bomber..He was read his rights without any objection from the right. So it's either racism or blatant hypocrisy.

Obama wasn't president then....new set of rules

Right wing idiots don't realize that if you don't read him his rights, nothing he says can be used in courts. Been that way for 50 years and they stll don't get it

Right wing idiots don't realize that if you don't read him his rights, nothing he says can be used in courts. Been that way for 50 years and they stll don't get it

they don't care... they don't want him in court. they want him tortured and sent to gitmo....

unless of course baby bush's people got him, like richard reid, then they could read him miranda warnings and try him in a U.S. court.

buncha lying 'tards.

It's not that they don't get it..It's that they don't care. They use 'protecting us from terrorists' as a scare tactic to make it seem like Dems are soft on terror. Just like they use 'Dems are for killing babies' to scare people into thinking Dems hate children. It's the same shit, different day.

OK......I want to be the first to officially nominate Young Lefty for the USMessageBaords first "Stupidest Boardmember" award!!!!

Now........mind you, this forum has a good share of liberals who are just naive but this guy is just a complete dummy. He'd gladly buy a package of dog doo for $1,000.00 if you packaged it up just right!!!

s0n.......like Ive said before.........you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your league over here. Its kinda like a double A baseball player being brought up to the show. They pwn themselves real quick.

Again.........I highly suggest going over and spending a couple of years posting up some of the adolescent viewpoints over at People.com first!!!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
OK......I want to be the first to officially nominate Young Lefty for the USMessageBaords first "Stupidest Boardmember" award!!!!

Now........mind you, this forum has a good share of liberals who are just naive but this guy is just a complete dummy. He'd gladly buy a package of dog doo for $1,000.00 if you packaged it up just right!!!

Keepin' it classy! Very nice. Thanks for answering the question.

s0n.......like Ive said before.........you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your league over here. Its kinda like a double A baseball player being brought up to the show. They pwn themselves real quick.

Again.........I highly suggest going over and spending a couple of years posting up some of the adolescent viewpoints over at People.com first!!!

repost do to some necessary editorializing..............

Question: Why didn't we see an effort to keep terrorist suspects from being read their rights when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, that we see now with the capturing of Faisal Shahzad? Wasn't McVeigh just as much a threat to us as Shahzad? Could this be the reason?:
He looks like us:
tim.jpg

He doesn't:
1379224.jpg

It's the only reasonable explanation. Either that or certain politicians are just trying to cast doubt on President Obama's handling of Shahzad. Look at the shoe bomber..He was read his rights without any objection from the right. So it's either racism or blatant hypocrisy.

There is Absolutely NO Comparison based upon ANYTHING. OP? You're an IDIOT. Get used to the newly-found Moniker courtesy of *ME*

PRESENT FOR YOU OP

Last edited:
REALLY? What does an "American" look like to you?

I don't judge someone by how they look..I judge people by their actions. However, the argument from the right is 'they don't look American.' To them you have to be a white, christian that carries a flag in your back pocket.

REALLY? So, now you are talking FOR the right? I am confused.

No. I let them do their own talking. I just point out what they said. If they don't follow the 'they don't look American' talking point, why are they still demanding to see Obama's birth certificate? They sure as hell didn't ask for Bushes!

Again.........I highly suggest going over and spending a couple of years posting up some of the adolescent viewpoints over at People.com first!!!

repost do to some necessary editorializing..............

(I* Second the Motion. Have we a third)?

Forum List

Back