Miranda Lambert

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
2010 Tour

Went to see her last night in Cheyenne. Been a fan since leaving TX, but haven't seen her scheduled to play anywhere closer than Las Vegas.

I sat next to a couple from Baltimore who were SHOCKED, muttering, "this would NEVER be allowed in Baltimore!!" at the opening tribute to Armed Services. I wish someone could find the youtube of it (included the quote from Patton: "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.")

:cool:

This is pretty typical of Lambert, who seems to be an interesting mix of female done wrong, and avenging, merciless angel.

[youtube]0XYh_NhQAkQ&feature=channel[/youtube]

[youtube]rB7ONnfIjaI&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited:
2010 Tour

Went to see her last night in Cheyenne. Been a fan since leaving TX, but haven't seen her scheduled to play anywhere closer than Las Vegas.

I sat next to a couple from Baltimore who were SHOCKED, muttering, "this would NEVER be allowed in Baltimore!!" at the opening tribute to Armed Services. I wish someone could find the youtube of it (included the quote from Patton: "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.")

This is pretty typical of Lambert, who seems to be an interesting mix of female done wrong, and avenging, merciless angel.
I know she's not digging a grave with that scoop shovel. :cool:

Sad about the idiots in Baltimore, innit? :(

2010 Tour

Heh, they were pretty much alone in their distain among the crowd in Cheyenne.

Lambert Represents for Beer drinkin', Marlebourgh smokin', deer huntin' Americans that actually keep the USA together.

Someone from Bal'mer took issue with ANYONE or ANYTHING!??????? Bal'mer's a cesspool, it's DC's anus, their poor, barely civilized, unmentioned neighbors to the north.

Someone from Bal'mer took issue with ANYONE or ANYTHING!??????? Bal'mer's a cesspool, it's DC's anus, their poor, barely civilized, unmentioned neighbors to the north.

Um, you took a left at Albequerque.....

How do you like Miranda Lambert's Music?

:eusa_eh: I have to assume you're unfamiliar with Bal'mer and it's denizens.
Other than a couple of bright spots it's a nasty, dirty, run down city.

Oh, yes, I like Miranda Lambert, and her music..... :eusa_drool: :lol:

:eusa_eh: I have to assume you're unfamiliar with Bal'mer and it's denizens.
Other than a couple of bright spots it's a nasty, dirty, run down city.

Oh, yes, I like Miranda Lambert, and her music..... :eusa_drool: :lol:

'wasskelly 'wabbit.......

2010 Tour

Lambert Represents for Beer drinkin', Marlebourgh smokin', deer huntin' Americans that actually keep the USA together.
I enjoy it when people think their type of people are the only ones who do anything for America, and are the only ones who love America.

I enjoy it when people think their type of people are the only ones who do anything for America, and are the only ones who love America.

That's nice. Have a gold star for your forehead.

:eusa_eh:

That's nice. Have a gold star for your forehead.

And it is Marlboro!:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back