Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

Oh, so Jesus is vain and selfish. Got it.
I did not get that impression from reading The New Testament (about 1000 times in 4 languages).

But Jesus was obviously trying to piss off the Sanhedrin.

To wit:

1 - he cut into their profits by driving out the moneychangers (in Greek the word is "table-men") twice.

2 - he told the people at the temple that the Sanhedrin were hypocrites.

3 - he made them look stupid in public debates.

4 - he told them to pay their taxes to Caesar.

5 - he told them they were cheating the elderly.

6 - he told them he was the Son Of God (in Greek this is yios theoy).

SoCalSmurf you were lucky that you NEVER HAD THE DISEASE in the first place. You just imagined that you did (argument from ignorance) and then you imagined that you were cured (further argument from ignorance).

Two fallacies in a row.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia
I was diagnosed twice as having it.
They probably fokked up your diagnostic with a false positive.

It's called false positive.

Happens a lot.

Moonbeam.
I was diagnosed twice with a positive test.

SoCalSmurf you were lucky that you NEVER HAD THE DISEASE in the first place. You just imagined that you did (argument from ignorance) and then you imagined that you were cured (further argument from ignorance).

Two fallacies in a row.

Happens a lot.

Moonbeam.
TWO false positives.

Two fallacies in a row.

Happens a lot.

Moonbeam.
TWO false positives.
Come on. Really? You can't be serious. :eusa_angel:

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

The sign of the believer is that he will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. You didn't lay hands on anyone. You cried out to the Lord and He heard you and healed you. That is the mercy of God not evidence that you are a believer.

Are you grateful? Then you need to be believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be born again. Depart from the new age teachings. Does God heal unbelievers? Absolutely. It's led to many getting saved. It's God's kindness that leads us to repentance.

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

The sign of the believer is that he will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. You didn't lay hands on anyone. You cried out to the Lord and He heard you and healed you. That is the mercy of God not evidence that you are a believer.

Are you grateful? Then you need to be believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be born again. Depart from the new age teachings. Does God heal unbelievers? Absolutely. It's led to many getting saved. It's God's kindness that leads us to repentance.
so why do you need doctors and medical insurance?

so why do you need doctors and medical insurance?
God hasn't cured everything in my life., e.g. the common cold or flu.

Forum List

Back