miracles do happen

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Swiss Company Promises Chocolate Revolution

But one Swiss chocolate manufacturer thinks it has a solution that could make these problems a thing of the past. Barry Callebaut, whose annual output of over 1.1 million tons of cocoa and chocolate products makes it the world's largest producer of chocolate, has developed a type of chocolate with completely new properties. According to the company's head developer, Hans Vriens, the chocolate has up to 90 percent fewer calories than regular chocolate.

:clap2::razz::clap2:

But the article also said it doesn't melt the same way that chocolate currently does. The feel of chocolate melting in one's mouth is half of the appeal.

i dont think it means in your mouth...i think it has some stablizer to prevent it from melting...but you know this will be like the chips that caused "anal leakage"

i dont think it means in your mouth...i think it has some stablizer to prevent it from melting...but you know this will be like the chips that caused "anal leakage"

'Zactly.

While possibly a good idea, we'll see how/if it pans out. In the meantime, I'll keep all the calories and let it melt in my mouth ... without any leakage of any sort. ;)

Swiss Company Promises Chocolate Revolution

But one Swiss chocolate manufacturer thinks it has a solution that could make these problems a thing of the past. Barry Callebaut, whose annual output of over 1.1 million tons of cocoa and chocolate products makes it the world's largest producer of chocolate, has developed a type of chocolate with completely new properties. According to the company's head developer, Hans Vriens, the chocolate has up to 90 percent fewer calories than regular chocolate.

:clap2::razz::clap2:

Why change perfection? Oh, I know. To give fat people hope that they'll only gain 9pounds from eating massive quantities of chocolate rather than 10.

know anything about father divine and his angels...he would preach till the angels were covered in "folding money" he didnt take change...

Forum List

Back