Minutemen Should Refocus Their Efforts —

dilloduck said:
I really think that he believes his "legacy" will really be hurt by turning away illegals and also hurt his buddies in the wallet.

I think you're right, and I think he's had some kind of agreement with Fox for a long time now, from when was governor of Texas, and now it's carried over into his presidency. Problem is, he may have some kind of shit idea it was doing his then state some kind of good, but now, he's selling out America.

The thing that most pisses me off about this is the Mexican government, which not only looks the other way, but HELPS AND ENCOURAGES people to break our country's laws. The government is passing out pamphlets to let people know how to safely sneak across, and which crossings are the last guarded, etc. Look, we know Mexico's a corrupt craphole of a country, and openly having your policy set as "lets send the poor somewhere else!" shows an uncommon amount of honesty for a politician, but this should be a frickn' international incident. WTF is going on?!

theim said:
The thing that most pisses me off about this is the Mexican government, which not only looks the other way, but HELPS AND ENCOURAGES people to break our country's laws. The government is passing out pamphlets to let people know how to safely sneak across, and which crossings are the last guarded, etc. Look, we know Mexico's a corrupt craphole of a country, and openly having your policy set as "lets send the poor somewhere else!" shows an uncommon amount of honesty for a politician, but this should be a frickn' international incident. WTF is going on?!

try entering Mexico illegally..... you'll likely be shot.

Forum List

Back