Minority

and blah, blah, blah, blah... So I'm correct in assuming, one day you forget your handbag as you ride with a friend to the beach. A cop sees your friend parking wrong, has every right to ask you for ID, you give him a big sob story how you forgot your ID...:eusa_boohoo: ....he doesn't feel sorry for ya, because you might be "illegal" (lol!) ...he handcuffs ya, and throws your arse in jail!

YOU deserved it!

If some stupid cop thought I was here illegally, yup. I would rather do that than allow these illegals to roam free, stealing our jobs,keeping our wages low and stealing our ss#s. And I would make my call and my family would show up with my id. Hey, I'd even have fun and get a full tour of the police station while I was there. Of course, I've already had a full tour when I was a cubscout leader and as my best friend's husband is an ex-cop I already know a lot of the cops, so I doubt I'd be there very long. OH, and my fingerprints are already on file as I used to work for the DoD.

Even got pictures of some of my Japanese students in the cop car with cuffs, the Japanese teachers too. Of course those were with cops in Fife and the Port of Seattle, not our city.

Now, you got a problem with shipping out the illegals that check into our hospitals? You haven't mentioned that once...nope it's always been the cops stopping people just 'cause they think they are illegal.

How about the illegals that collect welfare on their kids? You don't think they should be shipped home either? Is it too much to ask for prove of residency before giving them TANF? Subsidized housing? Food Stamps?

The US Constitution is a wonderful document, but first you have to read it.

According to Bush it's just a gd piece of paper. Don't the Obama cares for it either.

So, if they pull you over for speeding, you don't think they have a right to see your proof of residency?

Still haven't answered the questions about the Hospitals or the welfare offices either.

According to Bush it's just a gd piece of paper. Don't the Obama cares for it either.

So, if they pull you over for speeding, you don't think they have a right to see your proof of residency?

Still haven't answered the questions about the Hospitals or the welfare offices either.

When you are pulled over for speeding, you must show a driver's license. This is all you have to show. What I think is irrelevant. I follow that god damn piece of paper...don't you?

When you are pulled over for speeding, you must show a driver's license. This is all you have to show. What I think is irrelevant. I follow that god damn piece of paper...don't you?

the constitution says nothing about not asking for proof of residency when you pull over someone for speeding. It says nothing about not asking for proof that you are here legally when you try to get TANF, medical care, foodstamps, etc.

the constitution says nothing about not asking for proof of residency when you pull over someone for speeding. It says nothing about not asking for proof that you are here legally when you try to get TANF, medical care, foodstamps, etc.

Sixth amendment. If you show a driver's license, then the officer of the law has no reason to think you are here illegally. He will not stomp on your Bill of Rights and he will follow the 6th Amendment.

The US Constitution doesn't detail the duties of the VP of the USA either...but this doesn't mean someone like Sarah Palin can use that as an excuse to self appoint that position to mean ...the VP is "boss of the Senate".

Just go over to Grismonde's house and take anything that will make you happy--heck--live there if you want. :lol:

Sixth amendment. If you show a driver's license, then the officer of the law has no reason to think you are here illegally. He will not stomp on your Bill of Rights and he will follow the 6th Amendment.

The US Constitution doesn't detail the duties of the VP of the USA either...but this doesn't mean someone like Sarah Palin can use that as an excuse to self appoint that position to mean ...the VP is "boss of the Senate".

In our state, illegal aliens can get driver's licenses. BTW, you are required to have your green card <now pink> on you at ALL times while in our country.

Just go over to Grismonde's house and take anything that will make you happy--heck--live there if you want. :lol:

Yeah, and if I do her dishes, she can't kick me out, I'm just looking for a job. I can bring my kids and husband too, after all, we're just looking for a better life.

BTW, I believe Grismonde aka choco and billygoat from aol are also Anita a woman that claims to have been married to a phillapino and now says she's married to an hispanic. Rumor has it, he's been deported.

Yeah, and if I do her dishes, she can't kick me out, I'm just looking for a job. I can bring my kids and husband too, after all, we're just looking for a better life.

BTW, I believe Grismonde aka choco and billygoat from aol are also Anita a woman that claims to have been married to a phillapino and now says she's married to an hispanic. Rumor has it, he's been deported.

No Anita is Anita, and how dare you expose her identity on a public board.. Rumors are just that rumors. AND no, Billi is billi and I am me. MsA is MsA...not me... Do you have a problem with more than one person disagreeing with your views?

To answer your question, I would not hire you to wash my dishes unless you proved to me you are a US citizen.... Show me an id, DL or passport, and also your SS card. Then I would be legally allowed to hire you. That is how it works.

Forum List

Back