Minority Report

Is anyone watching this show?

The concept is k ind of interesting, it follows the adventures of the Pre-Cogs after the end of the Tom Cruise bastardization of a Philip K. Dick story.
i saw it....liked Blind Spot and the Player much better though....

The concept is k ind of interesting, it follows the adventures of the Pre-Cogs after the end of the Tom Cruise bastardization of a Philip K. Dick story.

Saw the first episode, wasn't impressed.

But, willing to see if it develops.

Liked Blindspot a little better.

If The Player doesnt' improve this week, it's off my list

Saw the first episode, wasn't impressed.

But, willing to see if it develops.

Liked Blindspot a little better.

If The Player doesnt' improve this week, it's off my list
if the Player doesnt improve?...how much more action can one show have?...

Plot is too familiar.

Think Human Target of a few years back, with a gambling twist.

and the dead wife that isn't his wife reminds me of something, but I can't pin down what.

Same with Blindspot.

John Doe, from about 10 years ago.

Plot is too familiar.

and the dead wife that isn't his wife reminds me of something, but I can't pin down what.

Same with Blindspot.

well it seems a good portion of the "new" shows are just some old shows with a different twist.....as long as they do it well and keep my interest i can look past that....what else can you do outside of watching reality show bullshit and i aint going to do that....one reason i tuned into the Player and Blindspot is because the 2 guys from one of my favorite shows Strike Back,are the stars.....

Plot is too familiar.

Same with Blindspot.

also look how many times they have done Friday The 13th the Series with a different twist.....

Plot is too familiar.

Same with Blindspot.

I was a fan of John Doe and unhappy it only got one season. I'd like Blindspot to be as good, although so far it's a little too cop drama for my tastes. Still watchable, just not as interesting as John Doe was.

As to Minority Report, I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I saw the beginning of the first episode and was not impressed, but I'll probably try again before I give up on it.

Forum List

Back