Minority Democrap Senators

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
I don't recall any black or hispanic Democrap Senators sitting in Congres today.....

Uh, maybe Colon Powell can tell us since he believes the GOP is a bunch of racists.

Just one hour. I'd pay handsomely to just get a 1 hour snapshot into 1 day that is "your life". The hilarity would be WELL worth the cost.

Just one hour. I'd pay handsomely to just get a 1 hour snapshot into 1 day that is "your life". The hilarity would be WELL worth the cost.

501732ea3a1b4.image.jpg

I don't recall any black or hispanic Democrap Senators sitting in Congres today.....

Uh, maybe Colon Powell can tell us since he believes the GOP is a bunch of racists.

Was Bob Menendez not there?

What about Daniel Akaka?

• Banned
I said blacks and hispanics....wow, a Hawaiian from Hawaii, shocker.

Mendendez....ok 1 to the GOP's 1 Cuban American and 1 Mexican American Senators.

1 black GOP Senator from SC makes it 3-1.

You're losing....like usual.

Oh my bad...you have that fake indian from MA.

Was Bob Menendez not there?

What about Daniel Akaka?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Like usual you have nothing to add/debate so you make up off the wall shit so that you feel important in your demented mind.

Tell us about all the minorities in the US Senate that are scum like you.

• Banned
Uh, when people are talking about minorities....they aren't talking about Diane Frankenstein, shitbag.

Hawaii being a rigged state for Hawaiians and Democraps should never count in regards to the "normal American" voters putting minorities into office.

So again show us how your so-called diverse party is so diverse in the "upper house."

Colon Powell can probably help you with your research.

I said blacks and hispanics

Of course you did, instead of minorities or women. It's called cherry picking. No surprise from you.

Like usual you have nothing to add/debate so you make up off the wall shit so that you feel important in your demented mind.

Define "scum", so that I may properly answer the question.

Look in the mirror.

Look in the mirror.

Ah ok. Then the answer is '0'. There are no people in the senate that look like me. Unless of course there is a young and vibrant Tom Selleck that was elected and I didn't hear about it.

Don't tell us about your gay crush on Tom Selleck.

So getting back to your first lameass post above, you need to debate the subject by pointing out say the "Democraps have these black and hispanic Senators...."

Since you can't do that for numerous reasons, go fuck yourself....imagine it is Tom Selleck.

Look in the mirror.

Ah ok. Then the answer is '0'. There are no people in the senate that look like me. Unless of course there is a young and vibrant Tom Selleck that was elected and I didn't hear about it.

Don't tell us about your gay crush on Tom Selleck.

So getting back to your first lameass post above, you need to debate the subject by pointing out say the "Democraps have these black and hispanic Senators...."

Since you can't do that for numerous reasons, go fuck yourself....imagine it is Tom Selleck.

Look in the mirror.

If you forget your name tag are you even allowed to clock-in at work? Or do they put you back on the bus to go home and get it?

Forum List

Back