Minorities denied the vote

dilloduck said:
Typical tactics of the liberals--get ready for another 2000 only worse.
They'll probably contest the result even if they win; that's just how they are.

Yup, that's the Dem tactic. Go out and sign up ineligible and illegal voters then accuse the Republicans of trying to deny people the vote.

Mr. P said:
I'm thinking more and more everyday
it's going to be much, much worse...Dillo. I hope I'm wrong.

Agreed--mob violence with injuries or deaths is not far fetched at all. The hatred for Bush that has been fostered by the DNC is coming to the flash point.

Merlin1047 said:
Yup, that's the Dem tactic. Go out and sign up ineligible and illegal voters then accuse the Republicans of trying to deny people the vote.

American's can sometimes have issues with critical thinking; Liberals can play up to that in the media; immorral...unethical fockers.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Are the Republicans not going to fight if they lose in a very close election?

We have no history of fighting when we lose a very close election. The Kennedy Nixon election was a very close election with high voter irregularitise in Chicago IE the Democrats really turned out the deceased vote. Yet Nixon refused to challenge because it was be disrespecting the office of President and it would divide this nation. That was a big irony of the 2000 election. Al Gore showed that Richard Nixon, a guy the left hates, has more respect for the nation then he did. I think President Bush has too much respect for the office to degrade it like Al Gore did. Besides its not goign to be an issue this will not be a close election. And if it is we are going to have a bigger problem because either way it goes one side isnt going to be happy and the legitimacy of the winner will be called into question. If that happens the extremists on both sides are likely to take action into their own hands and we have a civil war on our hands.

We have no history of fighting when we lose a very close election. The Kennedy Nixon election was a very close election with high voter irregularitise in Chicago IE the Democrats really turned out the deceased vote. Yet Nixon refused to challenge because it was be disrespecting the office of President and it would divide this nation. That was a big irony of the 2000 election. Al Gore showed that Richard Nixon, a guy the left hates, has more respect for the nation then he did. I think President Bush has too much respect for the office to degrade it like Al Gore did. Besides its not goign to be an issue this will not be a close election. And if it is we are going to have a bigger problem because either way it goes one side isnt going to be happy and the legitimacy of the winner will be called into question. If that happens the extremists on both sides are likely to take action into their own hands and we have a civil war on our hands.

Gore did back down...where were you during the election? Would you prefer that an inquiry into a questionable election not proceed?

MJDuncan1982 said:
Gore did back down...where were you during the election? Would you prefer that an inquiry into a questionable election not proceed?

Gore backed down? This is news to me. He took it all the way to the Supreme court last time i checked. Doesnt sound like backing down to me.

Gore backed down? This is news to me. He took it all the way to the Supreme court last time i checked. Doesnt sound like backing down to me.

All the way to the Supreme Court? It started in the FL S. Ct. and then got appealed to the U.S. S. Ct. And once that court ruled Gore backed down. That is why we have courts. If you think you were wronged, take it to court. What if Gore had in fact won? Then it would have been completely acceptable to do what Gore did.

MJDuncan1982 said:
All the way to the Supreme Court? It started in the FL S. Ct. and then got appealed to the U.S. S. Ct. And once that court ruled Gore backed down. That is why we have courts. If you think you were wronged, take it to court. What if Gore had in fact won? Then it would have been completely acceptable to do what Gore did.

Precedent setting too----Guess that's why the Dems are all prepared to do it again by claiming fraud before we even vote. It's just lovely how the dems would rather the election be decided by lawyers instead of people.

This is geting more f'ing ridiculous everyday. My gosh,they have allready started this in Ohio. I heard Jessie Jackson has been here,and Kerry's lawyers stopped in for a visit too. On top of that,Ken Blackwell,our Secretary of State was on Dayside (Fox) the other day and was saying there will be problems in Ohio. Do these people think this country really wants this? Another 2000? And this disenfranchisement of blacks is a crock. Heres how I see it: You register to vote,walk your ass into the voting place ON TIME,and you vote. If you have moved like we have: you walk your ass into the library or even some schools,fill out the form and REREGISTER to vote. Then you vote on election day. What is so damn hard about this? The problems in Ohio are supposedly going to come fron minorities and poor people being at a "disadvantage" because they move more. SO? What does that have to do with anything? Pathetic ass attempts to win this election on the Dems part...really.

dilloduck said:
Precedent setting too----Guess that's why the Dems are all prepared to do it again by claiming fraud before we even vote. It's just lovely how the dems would rather the election be decided by lawyers instead of people.

You see, to me, that was the point of GORE V BUSH. Gore thought the people were NOT deciding the election, rather there were errors discounting the votes of many.

MJDuncan1982 said:
You see, to me, that was the point of GORE V BUSH. Gore thought the people were NOT deciding the election, rather there were errors discounting the votes of many.

Garbage--Gore conceded the election and the party talked him into rescinding it.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I can play this game if you want...

Garbage - Gore took it to court to protect the rights of the people of FL.

LOL ya right----only the ones in the counties where he tought HE would have an advantage !!!!! NOT ALL OF FLORIDA CITIZENS !!!!!1

MJDuncan1982 said:

So thats backing down? Dividing this nation more than any time since the civil War all because your a sore loser?

Forum List

Back