minor suggestion to improve the +repping reset process

ecks_why

it looks like the +repping process resets on a 24 hour rolling cycle

so if on Mon morning i scan thru some threads and +rep 20 times from 8am to 9am, then i am blocked from +repping again until Tues morning at 9:01am. if i repeat the cycle Tues from 9-10am, then i am blocked from +repping again until Wed morning at 10:01am

see the problem here ? i usually read thru USMB early in the mornings and can't keep +repping because of this 24 hour rolling reset unless i change when i read thru USMB every day or skip days etc

is it possible to change this repping reset to a fixed time, like midnite GMT ? is there some easy option/switch to do this ? or (heh) does donating $$$ to usmb change these restrictions ? this would help my schedule of pumping out points for people i agree with :)

if the +repping was reset (say) at midnite, then i suppose somebody could +rep from 11pm to midnite and midnite to 1am for 40 +reps but so what ? then they would be blocked until midnite+1min the next day etc

I'm pretty sure that somebody that has been a member for an entire month is NOTgoing to convince management to change how rep works.
You might want to pick a different battle.

I'm pretty sure that somebody that has been a member for an entire month is NOTgoing to convince management to change how rep works.

if it's a good idea to change the +rep reset, then it shouldn't matter how long i've been a member here eh ?

you bloated egos with huge reps, manic posting histories & years of pounding the keyboard here do not impress me 1 gdamn bit pal

Nothing is going to change with the rep system. I hope this answers your questions regarding this issue.
oh yea?.....your bloated ego with your huge rep,your manic posting history and your years of pounding the keyboard here dont impress me one goddamned bit buddy.....:D

I see you've been talking to a friend of mine in Ca. :D

Nothing is going to change with the rep system. I hope this answers your questions regarding this issue.
oh yea?.....your bloated ego with your huge rep,your manic posting history and your years of pounding the keyboard here dont impress me one goddamned bit buddy.....:D

I see you've been talking to a friend of mine in Ca. :D

yes i did....Mrs. Pelosi sends her regards by the way....says you did not send her a Christmas Card last year........:eusa_naughty:

it looks like the +repping process resets on a 24 hour rolling cycle

so if on Mon morning i scan thru some threads and +rep 20 times from 8am to 9am, then i am blocked from +repping again until Tues morning at 9:01am. if i repeat the cycle Tues from 9-10am, then i am blocked from +repping again until Wed morning at 10:01am

see the problem here ? i usually read thru USMB early in the mornings and can't keep +repping because of this 24 hour rolling reset unless i change when i read thru USMB every day or skip days etc

is it possible to change this repping reset to a fixed time, like midnite GMT ? is there some easy option/switch to do this ? or (heh) does donating $$$ to usmb change these restrictions ? this would help my schedule of pumping out points for people i agree with :)

if the +repping was reset (say) at midnite, then i suppose somebody could +rep from 11pm to midnite and midnite to 1am for 40 +reps but so what ? then they would be blocked until midnite+1min the next day etc

If you take a day off, ecks why, it resets to 20 automatically. :muahaha:

if it's a good idea to change the +rep reset, then it shouldn't matter how long i've been a member here eh ?

you bloated egos with huge reps, manic posting histories & years of pounding the keyboard here do not impress me 1 gdamn bit pal

I'm not your pal.
And you got the other parts incorrect also.
Kerry on.

Forum List

Back