Minnesota's publicly funded Islamic school

The evidence is out there. I'm not your research assistant.

Minor clarification.

They are currently conducting an investigation of the school. They haven't made a decision whether to file a lawsuit yet. They don't currently have enough information to know whether it is a violation of the 1st Amendment.

ACLU-MN opens investigation of Tarek Academy

For Immediate Release
March 18, 2008

After receiving complaints that Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy in Inver Grove Heights is violating the Establishment Clause the ACLU-MN sent a letter to the academy questioning their practices. In the letter that was sent the ACLU-MN questions some of their practices, including addressing allegations that the school sponsors prayer.

Teresa Nelson, an attorney for the ACLU of Minnesota, says "We currently do not have enough facts to state whether or not the school is in violation of the establishment clause. The American Civil Liberties Union is a strong defender of separation of church and state and will take action if we find they are violating the establishment clause."

You can also read the letter that was sent to Tarek Academy.

http://www.aclu-mn.org/home/news/aclumnopensinvestigationof/

Are you really THIS fucking stupid, dread? I mean, can you function on a day to day basis without some form of fucking assistance? do you wear a bib? Are you enjoying your extra chromosome? did it really take a liberal to have to provide for you a link from the MINN. ACLU regarding this issue or are your grubby fucking dickskinning paws simply incapable of typing anything other than www.drudgereport.com?

Good grief, as if its any standard liberal job to show you what you SHOULD be intelligent enough to fucking find on your own..

ps, did you notice the fucking link to my source? I'd hate for you to feel it necessary to post retarded fucking threads about lefties who don't cite sources and all. I mean, i realize I had to say the password and perform the secret fucking liberal handshake before I could access the website of the ACLU of Minn. and all but perhaps you have the three time consuming seconds to google this shit up for yourself the next time.

Hey, MAYBE since we are talking about evil muslims we can just chuck the fucking due process out the window and kick the fucking door in, eh? I mean, THAT IS the kind of shit you expect to see with boo fucking hoo christians each time THEY try to pray around the fucking flagpole, isnt it?

We need to know what the specifics are as government supports Christian schools as well through both materials and transportation. I know this as I know lots of teachers. And the thing that always strikes me from conversations with teachers in public schools is it is usually the Christian and Jewish students who complain the most about things at school that do not fit their particular religious notions.

And write the ACLU and see what they say, I'll do it if you can't.

I see Shogun answered this question.

It was another one of those diversions. You don't do it so why should we crap.

I also emailed the ACLU. I went on their site but coulnd't find specifics.

I posted this somewhere else on this site previously...

Did you guys catch that the super didn't have an American flag (a requirement for public schools) because he didn't know how to work the flag pole?

Forum List

Back