Minnesota's Long Purple Hostage Crisis is Over

Vikes are fucked, kiss that wildcard goodbye.

Yes, I agree that after the Vikes beat down the Bears and the Pack, neither of them will be a wildcard team.

Minnesota, on the other hand, will have to wait for the divisional playoff game after clinching homefield advantage throughout the playoffs by week 12...

Hey, he might retire again next week!

Seems pretty desperate to me.

Its funny if you read the accounts on the StarTribune.

"After a bad day for both quarterbacks on Wednesday, a call was placed to Favre's agent, Bus Cook."

:lol: @ Childress...

Yes, I agree that after the Vikes beat down the Bears and the Pack, neither of them will be a wildcard team.

Minnesota, on the other hand, will have to wait for the divisional playoff game after clinching homefield advantage throughout the playoffs by week 12...

Pass over that bong, pour me some more of that Patron you're drinking, give me 2 more of those little blue pills you just popped, and take me to La-La Land with you Toro! :lol:

Pass over that bong, pour me some more of that Patron you're drinking, give me 2 more of those little blue pills you just popped, and take me to La-La Land with you Toro! :lol:

Yer lucky that was a pre-season game on Friday, there ColtsChick!

147-0 yardage for the Vikes, Peyton first five passes, three sacks. WOO-EEYY!! Oh, that would have been bad...

Childress is a fuckin' asshelmet, who should've been fired after last season. Betcha a dollar to a dog turd that this is more about him than anything else.

Anybody got Bud Grant on speed dial?

We now have a good team. Maybe we could get a good coach.
this wont get the vikes into the playoffs
it didnt help the jets last year

I hear Tavaris Jackson may be looking for a job. :D
the question is, who has an opening for something other than a QB thats willing to risk any money for him

after that first preseason game i dont think he has a chance to start anywhere in the NFL

Nope.

Vikes are staring 8-8 in the face, when you watch a few ruptured duck passes be intercepted late in the year you will wonder why they brought in this hasbeen.

Nope.

Vikes are staring 8-8 in the face, when you watch a few ruptured duck passes be intercepted late in the year you will wonder why they brought in this hasbeen.
not just late in the year either

Nope.

Doubt it'll come down to that.

The Vikes have a real running game and are unafraid to use it.
Lots of teams have real running games.

You need to be able to score points, play defense and specials to win in the NFL.

New Topics

Forum List

Back