Minnesota's Long Purple Hostage Crisis is Over

They might make the playoffs now, but they won't go deep. IMHO, I see the Bears taking the division.
The Bears have no offensive line.

Chicago is in for a whole heapin' helpin' of Jay Cutler cryass this season.

LT: Orlando Pace LG: Frank Omiyale C: Olin Kreutz RG: Roberto Garza RT: Chris Williams

Nothing wrong with this offensve line. Cutler's crybaby ass will be well protected. Try again.

We'll see.

Both Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman have done a lot of turf inspection over the last few years.

They revamped their line this year. Same tactic the Jets used last year. Bolster the line with free agent Vets. Cutler will have time to throw.

Uh-huh...

And how'd their prima donna QB's attitude work in the locker room??

Suddenly, I'm really glad Favre stayed the hell in Hattiesburg.

What the fuck does that have to with the Bears? From what I have read, Cutler is fitting in well so far.

Yeah...So far.

If he does well, great...I'm a NFC Norris guy in the end.

Even though the Vikes are my favorite team, I gave up on any emotional attachment I had to them during the darkness of the Dennis Green years.

Yeah...So far.

Even though the Vikes are my favorite team, I gave up on any emotional attachment I had to them during the darkness of the Dennis Green years.

I am a die-hard Vikes fan. I'm losing my emotional attachment during the blandness of the Brad Childress years. Sometimes I'm so bored watching them play, I switch to other games.

Yeah...So far.

I am a die-hard Vikes fan. I'm losing my emotional attachment during the blandness of the Brad Childress years. Sometimes I'm so bored watching them play, I switch to other games.
Bud Grant was bland, too.

And except for the big one, all he did was win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back