Minnesota will be the surpise state this election

You can always tell which campaign is losing when they start leaking actual internal polling numbers.

I heard that Romney is starting to lose volunteers...people are actually quitting two days before the election. I guess they have seen the Governor flip flop too often for their own tastes. Obama may get 330+ if this keeps up.

You can always tell which campaign is losing when they start leaking actual internal polling numbers.

I heard that Romney is starting to lose volunteers...people are actually quitting two days before the election. I guess they have seen the Governor flip flop too often for their own tastes. Obama may get 330+ if this keeps up.

I saw an article about an Obama canvasser groping a woman's breast. Neither alleged happening will have an effect on the race. Nice try Marine killer.

Look at Franken, Pawlenty, Ventura; all very different.

Not to mention Bachman and Klobuchar being polar opposites and both being popular.

But also, the reporting in the newspapers (like many Midwest newspapers) is more straight up; more empirical analysis. A lot of numbers people that went for Obama will be shifting Romney.

Ya gotta love a guy who quotes himself.

Look at Franken, Pawlenty, Ventura; all very different.

Not to mention Bachman and Klobuchar being polar opposites and both being popular.

But also, the reporting in the newspapers (like many Midwest newspapers) is more straight up; more empirical analysis. A lot of numbers people that went for Obama will be shifting Romney.

Ya gotta love a guy who quotes himself.

I was expounding upon my point brah. Deal with it.

Evangelicals must stand firm on marriage amendment | StarTribune.com

I didn't even know that there was a traditional marriage amendment on the ballot. Yea, conservatives will be galanized and show up and support Romney while they're at it! Minnesota is looking like a lock for Romney!

By all the polling I've seen, MN is about to become just another state that approves gay marriage. Not good news for Romney at all.

Another reason to vote for Obama. Gay Marriage.

Evangelicals must stand firm on marriage amendment | StarTribune.com

I didn't even know that there was a traditional marriage amendment on the ballot. Yea, conservatives will be galanized and show up and support Romney while they're at it! Minnesota is looking like a lock for Romney!

By all the polling I've seen, MN is about to become just another state that approves gay marriage. Not good news for Romney at all.

Another reason to vote for Obama. Gay Marriage.

The majority of the country is against gay marriage. That's why they lose every vote on the issue.

But that's beside the point. Crazy progressives are already going to the polls. The traditional marriage amendment will draw a lot of conservative voters who normally don't vote.

Paul Ryan is campaigning in Minnesota today. And Bill Clinton campaigned there a few days ago. Apparently the state is truly in play.

If you want to see who is going to win this election, check out the numbers attending campaign rallies.

Obama = 1,500 in a place where he had over 20,000 in 2008

Romney = crowds in the tens of thousands EVERYWHERE HE GOES! People wait hours in areas outside the rallies and are thrilled to death when Gov Romney goes out to shake their hands.

The president - quickly on AF One and off to another low-attendance rally.

You lefties make all the wishes you want into words. The actual numbers will tell the story!

I'm now just realizing how big of a dum dum Gatsby really is now that I see a number of his threads popping up on here. Was he right about anything?

Forum List

Back