Minnesota Somalis: You’re old and we are taking over

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Yeah. It's coming and many stand idly by while it's happening. Don't mistake for an instant that they mean what they say.

mayor-cedar-riverside.jpg

Get with the program, miss. We are here to stay. We never left our Somali heritage or culture. That’s what America is missing. Please stop forcing us to your ways. You’re old and have very old ideas. Get with the program. I’m trying to have my son to be the first Muslim black governor of the state of Minnesota in next 20 years. He’s gonna run as a Democrat. Oh, and on those upgrades at Cedar Riverside. They better give us those upgrades and changes if the Mayor wants to earn our votes. Or else we can always get another Mayor next time around. You see how being an American works? I told you lady please get with the program because Somalis are the latest addition to black folks.

Why should we assimilate? Do you know how stupid you sound? Guess what? We’re here to stay and will transform America for the better. Get that through your thick, ignorant skull. You need to see a doctor. It’s inevitable that Somalis will be taking over and there isn’t anything you can do about it. Again, what’s wrong with Somalis taking over? It is inevitable! This land doesn’t belong to either of us. It is our time to populate it and rule it. Go back to Europe or wherever you’re from if you don’t like it.”

Much more @ Minnesota Somalis: You’re old and we are taking over

Yeah. It's coming and many stand idly by while it's happening. Don't mistake for an instant that they mean what they say.

Get with the program, miss. We are here to stay. We never left our Somali heritage or culture. That’s what America is missing. Please stop forcing us to your ways. You’re old and have very old ideas. Get with the program. I’m trying to have my son to be the first Muslim black governor of the state of Minnesota in next 20 years. He’s gonna run as a Democrat. Oh, and on those upgrades at Cedar Riverside. They better give us those upgrades and changes if the Mayor wants to earn our votes. Or else we can always get another Mayor next time around. You see how being an American works? I told you lady please get with the program because Somalis are the latest addition to black folks.

Why should we assimilate? Do you know how stupid you sound? Guess what? We’re here to stay and will transform America for the better. Get that through your thick, ignorant skull. You need to see a doctor. It’s inevitable that Somalis will be taking over and there isn’t anything you can do about it. Again, what’s wrong with Somalis taking over? It is inevitable! This land doesn’t belong to either of us. It is our time to populate it and rule it. Go back to Europe or wherever you’re from if you don’t like it.”

He sounds like a conservative.

:lol:

A WordPress blog quoting an anonymous Facebook post that some other anonymous person emailed them?

Seems totally legit.

:lol:

A WordPress blog quoting an anonymous Facebook post that some other anonymous person emailed them?

Seems totally legit.

If you would have bothered to click on his link @ Search Results Minnesota Somalis « Refugee Resettlement Watch you would have discovered the blogger has a massive amount of reference material to legitimize his posting about Somalis in his area. He's clearly done his homework and knows of what he writes.

Interesting you mention the Somalis of Minneapolis. I flew up there to pick up a plane I bought and the place was covered up with the murderous assholes.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back