Minnesota Senate Trial Stalls...... again

Minn. Senate recount trial stalls - Decision '08- msnbc.com

ST. PAUL - The trial on Minnesota's U.S. Senate recount stalled on its first day Monday when the judges said photocopies of 5,000 excluded absentee ballots couldn't be used as evidence because Republican Norm Coleman's campaign workers had marked on them.

Wonder why you don't hear the same Republicans screaming at Gore to "give it up for healing purposes" screaming at Coleman for the same thing. Hey Norm, you're done, and you should be ashamed of yourself for losing to a comedian

ST. PAUL - The trial on Minnesota's U.S. Senate recount stalled on its first day Monday when the judges said photocopies of 5,000 excluded absentee ballots couldn't be used as evidence because Republican Norm Coleman's campaign workers had marked on them.

Wonder why you don't hear the same Republicans screaming at Gore to "give it up for healing purposes" screaming at Coleman for the same thing. Hey Norm, you're done, and you should be ashamed of yourself for losing to a comedian

Because they are not even remotely the same, well except the part where the Democrats fabricated votes. This time they got them counted and hopefully a court will take them back.

REMIND us how YOU were all for COUNTING the INTENT of the voters in 2000 but now you just want a rubber stamp cause your guy won.

Because they are not even remotely the same, well except the part where the Democrats fabricated votes. This time they got them counted and hopefully a court will take them back.

REMIND us how YOU were all for COUNTING the INTENT of the voters in 2000 but now you just want a rubber stamp cause your guy won.

Bullshit. There was a recount according to state law. Now the courts have to settle it.

Glad to see repubs never fabricated votes or intimidated the counters in Miami with a fake voter protest.:lol:

In 2000 you were screaming for Gore to give up, now why not scream for Coleman to also? Cmon Sarg, I'm getting ready for your bullshit:razz:

In 2000 you were screaming for Gore to give up, now why not scream for Coleman to also? Cmon Sarg, I'm getting ready for your bullshit:razz:

Because Coleman is a Republican.....

Come on. We root for our team to win the game every time.

I know this, Sarg is the one who tries to act as if he's on a higher platform

I know this, Sarg is the one who tries to act as if he's on a higher platform

First off, Coleman is the aggrevied party here. Second with 2000 there was a deadline past which the ENTIRE State of Florida would be disenfranchised for the Presidential Vote. Third the Supreme Court AGREED Gore was wrong as well as the Florida Supreme Court.

REMIND us again how the intent of the voters is all you care about while you sit by and allow Franken to fabricate votes and steal an election.

Third the Supreme Court AGREED Gore was wrong as well as the Florida Supreme Court.

:clap2:yep...explains why that decision was to carry no precedence in any other case.

hahaha.

our election process is in trouble.

this in an american problem.

our ballots and system of counting need improvement.

with elections this big and this close i don't see how anyone can fairly be excited over a 'victory'.

Forum List

Back