Minnesota School Faces Lawsuit Over Racist 'Wigger Day'

Next thing you know they will be demanding that kids wear their pants pulled up so their drawers don't show...

Just curious... Were they Right Wiggers or Left Wiggers?

Depends.

If, as the suit contends (which I disagree with), they were making fun of black people, then they'd be left wiggers since blacks vote democrat.

If, as I believe, they were making fun of upper-middle class, suburban white kids who act gangsta, then they'd be right wiggers cause all those douchers vote republican.

Next thing you know they will be demanding that kids wear their pants pulled up so their drawers don't show...

Usually the problem is that the shirt is too high, thus showing the skivvies. That's the way to wear the pants down low. Just keep the shirt tail low as well.

Oh my god, that's hilarious!

The kids find a way to mock what most of us would agree is a goofy fashion, and the very people who probably ALSO disapprove have no choice but to stop them.

Really seriously, hoisting political correctism on its own petard is a stellar way to show how very VERY stupid it is.

It was not a school event. A bunch of stupid kids made it up. In a previous year, the principal sent the kids home for dress code violations. Apparently, that didn't go over well either.

They should have suspended all the white kids who wore their pants low that day. Oh wait...

Although the term "wigger" is offensive and shouldn't be used, that there are people who try to be "black" is incontestable, such people have been made fun of by blacks and whites, and are completely fair game for satire - they're ridiculous.

Forum List

Back