Minnesota Police Officer acquitted on all charges in Philando Castile shooting

What have they got to lose? My plan suggests the black guy being slow chased by police will have a better chance of survival when he gets into an area where opposing elements neutralize each other through mutual intimidation or by sheer force.
I agree. I'm all for dead thugs. Makes the world a much, much better place.
Wow! I never thought I'd see you admit that some cops are thugs. There may be hope for you after all.
Yeah, because the cops and homeboys are going to shoot the cops because thugs don't kill thugs, right?

Look, we agree! Bring it up at your next BLM meeting. I am sure those attending are as bright as you are.

What have they got to lose? My plan suggests the black guy being slow chased by police will have a better chance of survival when he gets into an area where opposing elements neutralize each other through mutual intimidation or by sheer force.
I agree. I'm all for dead thugs. Makes the world a much, much better place.
Wow! I never thought I'd see you admit that some cops are thugs. There may be hope for you after all.
Yeah, because the cops and homeboys are going to shoot the cops because thugs don't kill thugs, right?

Look, we agree! Bring it up at your next BLM meeting. I am sure those attending are as bright as you are.
Now you start to ramble...a sign of encroaching dementia.

Now you start to ramble...a sign of encroaching dementia.
Oh, I thought dementia might be telling thugs to run from cops to thugs for safety, or that could just be the product of thug mentality.

Either way, we agree fully. You're preaching to the choir.
Sometimes the risk of a slow speed chase to improve a blacks man's odds of surviving a police encounter might be wise. Itt certainly would have worked in Castille's case. But that's hibdsight. And I admit, I am being intentionally facetious just to push your buttons...heh heh heh...ya racist pig.

The bottom line is Castille reached behind his back after he told the cop he was armed

Which you conveniently ignore
And you conveniently ignore the order to
produce driver's license. Conflicting orders n the space of seconds ?
Chances are high that Castille was well known by the local cops If he had 46 plus traffic stops. In how many of those stops did he reveal his CCW status without incident? That a black man who has been stopped so many times can't just be coincidental. Noise from the ignored implications of that is deafening..Castille had survived 46+ encounters with less pathological cops
until he met Yanez. I doubt if his behavior in any of those previous encounters with police differed much from that with Yanez.
Curiously, both men have Hispanic surnames. But obviously one identifier himself as black and the other, regardless of racial identity association...had no regard for the life of Castille or the woman and child in the vehicle with the victim.

You know when I'm carrying a concealed weapon I do not keep my permit and my license in my back pocket. I keep them in a small leather pouch in my shirt pocket and I keep my vehicle registration in a pocket clipped to my visor so I don't have to rummage around in the glove box to get it.

And did Castille tell all those cop he was carrying ? Did he then reach behind his back?

I don't know and you don't either

But I do know that this time he did exactly that
I'm going to research your response to all the recent killer cop threads. I predict that no matter what the circumstance you will be shown to be an apologist for killer cops

I have yet to see a post here about an incident where there was absolutely no justification for a cop to shoot except for the South Carolina cop who shot a person in the back as he was fleeing a traffic stop.

That cop should go to jail.

But this case was pretty clear to anyone but you
Youve just confirmed the problem. The justification you mentioned is too often wrapped in racism fomented by social conditioning . That would explain why
about 13 percent of all black people who have been fatally shot by police since January 2015 were unarmed, compared with 7 percent of all white people.
I have never once mentioned race. IDGAF what color the guy is who reaches behind his back

And FYI an unarmed person can still pose a deadly threat. Fists and feet are used more often than rifles of any kind including shotguns to kill.

Are you tired of losing yet? Goes back to the thug Trayvon as far as I know.
Meathead, you are the one who got batoned, not me. Should have kept your hands in sight.
Jake, how may times can you take it up with orange ass without claiming some perverse victory.

You are an asshole, even an orange asshole according to you You are beyond pathetic
And to not resist.
Cops are the aggressors so I am puzzled by your "tell cops not to resist" remark.
Excellent advice. More dead thugs. It's a win-win situation, except for the thugs of course.
What have they got to lose? At least they can take some with them..Blacks have died on myriad battlefields since the Inception of this country. Why not fight and die for your own cause sometimes? That would garner more respect.
Excellent. More dead thugs and fewer living thugs clogging up the court systems and prisons at public expense. Please start a campaign for your idea of telling black thugs to resist arrest running to the nearest shit hole with other armed thugs. I will contribute in anyway I can.
If you really want to contribute commit suicide.
you can get convicted of involuntary manslaughter if you say that
No. I intentionally led my statement with the preposition "if". But since your racist friend
has never posted anything suggesting he is prone to be suicidal, I don't expect to be prosecuted for a joke anytime soon.
I don't have any racist friends

The officer was
acquitted
So get over it. This is the way our justice system works. Don't like it? Go someplace else.

have never once mentioned race. IDGAF what color the guy is who reaches behind his back
So, you would empty your gun into the body of a svelte blonde who looks like Ivanka Trump if she said she was armed and reached behind her back to get ID?

And FYI an unarmed person can still pose a deadly threat. Fists and feet are used more often than rifles of any kind including shotguns to kill.
A person sitting in a vehicle is it less likely to use fist or feet don't you think? But I'll engage on that level too since you want to go there.
Of all the videos I observed showing cops shooting unarmed blacks, the victim wasn't anywhere within the 20-foot safe zone that most cops like to keep between them and an aggresive offender. In fact some of them were running away or just sitting or standing in place as a cops closed the distance with weapons drawn. Now, before we get into whether the officer did something wrong or right, let's take a look at those cases where the prosecutor thought they had enough evidence to go to trial. That precludes you and me second guessing the officer and puts the judgment of what occured squarely on the shoulders of the prosecutor. Armed with all the facts and statements of witnesses, including other police officers at the scene, an experienced prosecutor knows the odds of winning or losing a conviction.
In this case, and most others, the police union defense lawyers, like the prosecutor, know the weaknesses or strengths of a jury trial rests on the quality of the jurors.. The final verdict is theirs.

The officer was
acquitted
So get over it. This is the way our justice system works. Don't like it? Go someplace else.
I don't like it and I'm going to organize a movement to address the way juries are selected. Prosecutors and defense lawyers should have no part in the selection process.

have never once mentioned race. IDGAF what color the guy is who reaches behind his back
So, you would empty your gun into the body of a svelte blonde who looks like Ivanka Trump if she said she was armed and reached behind her back to get ID?

A person sitting in a vehicle is it less likely to use fist or feet don't you think? But I'll engage on that level too since you want to go there.
Of all the videos I observed showing cops shooting unarmed blacks, the victim wasn't anywhere within the 20-foot safe zone that most cops like to keep between them and an aggresive offender. In fact some of them were running away or just sitting or standing in place as a cops closed the distance with weapons drawn. Now, before we get into whether the officer did something wrong or right, let's take a look at those cases where the prosecutor thought they had enough evidence to go to trial. That precludes you and me second guessing the officer and puts the judgment of what occured squarely on the shoulders of the prosecutor. Armed with all the facts and statements of witnesses, including other police officers at the scene, an experienced prosecutor knows the odds of winning or losing a conviction.
In this case, and most others, the police union defense lawyers, like the prosecutor, know the weaknesses or strengths of a jury trial rests on the quality of the jurors.. The final verdict is theirs.

The officer was
acquitted
I don't like it and I'm going to organize a movement to address the way juries are selected. Prosecutors and defense lawyers should have no part in the selection process.

How many videos have you seen and what percentage of all cop interactions do they represent?

The fact is that very few incidents end with a shooting.

Forum List

Back