Minnesota @ New England ~ my prediction

Favre is hurting his team right now. He should use his ankle as an excuse to hang them up....

But this is Favre.....so I doubt that he will

He retires with a perfect record, only to come out of retirement next season.

I believe that if he retires he will not be paid for the rest of the season
If he is injured, he will get paid

What would you do?

Personally, I would care more about my team and getting them to the Superbowl. So I would go out on the injured reserves. But I'm not Favre and I'm not inside his head. If he does go out on the injured list, would that taint his perfect record? Because I think that's what it all boils down to. But I may be wrong.

After Brett Favre shockingly announces his retirement, Tavaris Jackson throws 14 interceptions in practice, forcing third-string QB Joe Webb to start the game against NE. Webb throws eight TD passes to an aggrieved Randy Moss, as the Vikes roll, beginning a stunning winning streak, winning 12 games in a row, culminating in a 49-0 route of the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV.

That's how it's going to happen.

this cal ripken crap is enough already.

....a teams window is 3-4 years max...bow out while Peterson still has legs and the team that has a few good years left at a high level can get a QB in their who can hopefully get them there in these last seasons.....farve won't, that much is sure.

After Brett Favre shockingly announces his retirement, Tavaris Jackson throws 14 interceptions in practice, forcing third-string QB Joe Webb to start the game against NE. Webb throws eight TD passes to an aggrieved Randy Moss, as the Vikes roll, beginning a stunning winning streak, winning 12 games in a row, culminating in a 49-0 route of the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV.

Nah gah dah.

After 4 TD catches by Moss, Meriwether would torpedo him with a helmet to helmet.

BTW...are you familiar with our football? We have 4 downs and only 100 yards.

good point. he can take the first snap and the streak is still alive.

... and the Favre apologists in the media can go off on how much of a warrior he is for trying to gut it out.

Imagine if Madden were still announcing. :lol:

... and the Favre apologists in the media can go off on how much of a warrior he is for trying to gut it out.

Imagine if Madden were still announcing. :lol:

Haha ... I miss Madden :(

Hahaha,

I was saying last night that I wished someone would offer Jon Gruden a coaching job because he sucks as an announcer.

Immie

...in a perfect world. :D

Forum List

Back