Minnesota Mall Terror Eyewitnesses Freezed Out

it's not the media's job to immediately publish critical witness accounts at crime scenes.

I've seen one report after another on TV. Only after some net searching did I see a brief eye witness account of a man who took a superficial knife wound to the head. But the reality is that the media doesn't want to personalize this issue. They don't want a humanistic side to this story that could hurt their figurehead, Hillary.

holy paranoia, batman... :laugh:

i mean, why else would information be withheld from public fodder at the onset of an investigation..?

derrrrp :uhoh3:

It's not the fucking media's job to withold info from the public, moron! It's quite the opposite, jackass....

They have a large Somali population in MN; I can understand the local media NOT wanting to stir up any more rancor than already has been. It has nothing to do with Hillary. You need to take a little break from politics, I think. The world does not revolve around it.

It's not the media's job to do "damage control."
Why not?

You libtard idiots have completely forgot that it's the medias job to report.

OldLady would be wise to take a hint from both Fenton Lum and Gipper ... they're both on the right track with what they said.....but then there are a lot of people who won't wise up to reality come hell or high water.

I've seen one report after another on TV. Only after some net searching did I see a brief eye witness account of a man who took a superficial knife wound to the head. But the reality is that the media doesn't want to personalize this issue. They don't want a humanistic side to this story that could hurt their figurehead, Hillary.

i mean, why else would information be withheld from public fodder at the onset of an investigation..?

yeah you like it when the media withholds information from fodder like you.

The media's job is to inform the American public. Not to withhold information.

Public fodder...exactly what elitist leftists think of the American people.

It's true that the media should keep the public informed ... unfortunately, there's the problem of jumping the gun with assumptions, spinning the story to suit their bias, outright lying, etc. Hasn't anyone noticed how they will reword/rephrase the same damned question over and over until they get the answer they want ... or at least something they can spin into what they want it to be. What they don't want us to know they don't report.

Forum List

Back