Minnesota looks like the next domino to fall

Last time around Obama had an incredible surge in the get out the vote race. People voted in droves, in part to be part of the first black president meme. Today, what's the point? Obama is revealed as just another Chicago thug politiician who has screwed up this country and lies every chance he can. He is also crude and undignified. And his wife--we won't even go there. Why show up to vote for that?
The conservatives, otoh, are fired up as never before to get rid of this charlatan. That means that LV polls will grossly overcount Democrats and undercount GOP votes. I wouldn't be surprised if we're talking 1980 all over again.

Nah Great........Minnesota will stay blue. But it wont matter for dick.

If I had to put money on it; I'd put Obama by 1 to 4 points. However, I don't believe it's a given. And I wouldn't put money on Obama winning it. Key phrasing was, "if I had to put money on it." I very much consider it a toss-up state at this point.

It's good/bad that Romney only has 13 percent of independents in MN right now. Obviously, that's too low. But the good thing is that if he can raise that number then he can most definitely compete.

New Topics

Forum List

Back