Minnesota looks dirty.

Someone like Obama could get elected because the republicans have conclusively proven they are bankrupt of ideas and failures in government.

Evidenced by the fact that even republicans didn't want Bush around them .. acknowledging their own monumental failures.

Real easy to figure out.

Wait? Which is it? The people voted Obama in or he was selected by a secret committee? Keep your stories straight.

Elections systems with far more intergrity have been available for years. Brazil has the best system in the world .. so why don't we have a system at least as good as Brazil?

It's because we exist in a plutocracy and they own American elections.

They not only selected and elected George Bush, they also selected and elected Barack Obama .. but this is far beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of Americans. Cognitive dissonance will not allow their minds to go there.

Last edited:
Elections systems with far more intergrity have been available for years. Brazil has the best system in the world .. so why don't we have a system at least as good as Brazil?

It's because we exist in a plutocracy and they own American elections.

They not only selected and elected George Bush, they also selected and elected Barack Obama .. but this is far beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of Americans. Cognitive dissonance will not allow their minds to go there.

I totally agree---a system with total integrity would interfere with the agenda. Sometimes the little people like Franken get caught in the mixmaster but the plutocracy doesn't care. There is absolutely NO reason for states to be unable to conduct a proper and fair election.

Wait? Which is it? The people voted Obama in or he was selected by a secret committee? Keep your stories straight.

You sir, are exactly one of the people I mentioned.

"secret committee" .. I suggest you go look up "plutocracy" and see if that amounts to a "secret committee."

American voters are easily manipulated because they're ill-informed and fearful. What tool would I use to manipulate ill-informed and scary people?

Totally WRONG, no recount has EVER found Gore won. He lost and the recount proved it. He demanded another recount but only in 3 democratic districts. He demanded any vote for Buchanan was actually a vote for him, he demanded any ballet illegally marked with 2 votes, if one was for him, it should count, He demanded any punch card that had a dimple was a vote for him.

He KNEW he couldn't win or he would not have made these crazy demands.

Grow the hell up and research the FACTS. I know Liberals have been claiming for 8 years Bush lost but he did NOT. No one rigged the election, they did not have electronic machines to "fix " the count with in 2000.

I watched the results as they unfolded. As the districts were counted into the night Gore never caught up. There was no fraud, no cheating and no electronic machines to be hood winked.

I'm not talking about Gore's claims, I am talking about republican shenanigans, just as I opened this thread with democrat shenanigans. I have researched the facts, sweetheart, just as I am certain you have.

Please don't ask me to grow up. I'll show you the same respect.

I totally agree---a system with total integrity would interfere with the agenda. Sometimes the little people like Franken get caught in the mixmaster but the plutocracy doesn't care. There is absolutely NO reason for states to be unable to conduct a proper and fair election.

They plutocracy owns both corporate political parties. Nothing could be more obvious .. ahh .. except perhaps the big ass elephant in the room.

Ever wonder why democrats haven't put up much fight about the failures of electronic voting .. even when they were getting the short end of the stick?

With all the mountains of evidence that demonstrated the fraud of electronic voting, why weren't democrats kicking and screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs about it?

The fraud has been conclusively prpven to be DESIGNED for fraud for at least 4 years .. proven the software was DESIGNED for fraud .. proven. Yet you barely heard a peep about it from democrats. Why is that?

When I fought the issue in Georgia, I had to fight against democrats. I had to go to a Republican US Congressman to sponsor my bill .. which then passed in the republican controlled state senate .. but never even made it out of committee in the democratic controlled house. Why is that?

Especially considering that since the introduction of electronic voting in Georgia, we now have a republican governor .. first time in 136 years, and now have two republican US Senators .. first time ever.

Why is that?

I'm not talking about Gore's claims, I am talking about republican shenanigans, just as I opened this thread with democrat shenanigans. I have researched the facts, sweetheart, just as I am certain you have.

Please don't ask me to grow up. I'll show you the same respect.

You researched the facts and yet claim electronic manipulation changed the results on election night. Let me remind you ONE more time, Florida had few electronic machines , the problem according to the left was PUNCH CARDS. NONE of the 3 Districts Gore wanted recounts in had electronic machines.

Let me remind you further that NUMEROUS unofficial recounts occurred and Gore never won a single one. The will of the people of Florida was that Bush be President.

They plutocracy owns both corporate political parties. Nothing could be more obvious .. ahh .. except perhaps the big ass elephant in the room.

Ever wonder why democrats haven't put up much fight about the failures of electronic voting .. even when they were getting the short end of the stick?

With all the mountains of evidence that demonstrated the fraud of electronic voting, why weren't democrats kicking and screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs about it?

The fraud has been conclusively prpven to be DESIGNED for fraud for at least 4 years .. proven the software was DESIGNED for fraud .. proven. Yet you barely heard a peep about it from democrats. Why is that?

When I fought the issue in Georgia, I had to fight against democrats. I had to go to a Republican US Congressman to sponsor my bill .. which then passed in the republican controlled state senate .. but never even made it out of committee in the democratic controlled house. Why is that?

Especially considering that since the introduction of electronic voting in Georgia, we now have a republican governor .. first time in 136 years, and now have two republican US Senators .. first time ever.

Why is that?

Buy more Tin Foil. Might want a better grade of Tin Foil also.

Buy more Tin Foil. Might want a better grade of Tin Foil also.

I asked you a question any intelligent person could offer an answer to, but not surprisingly, you choose to present yourself as a clown.

That's what I like about people like you .. no profane language or insult is required .. just pose a question and you'll expose your own ignorance.

Thanks for the demonstration.

Both sides are at this stuff. Neither side cares about democracy, only about winning. It is a shocking state of affairs in the self proclaimed "best democracy in the world.". No wonder so many of the countries laugh at the state of politics in the US.

I hear you but after the 2000 BS that was pulled in Florida I don't care. I don't want anyone to win if hey didn't, and I want it to be legitimate, but what they did down here in 2000 has made me realize that if Franken does win and shouldn't, I don't give a damn what the Republicans think. They just got beat at the game they created

Actually the BS was settled by the court system. If you didn't like the decision, oh well. I wasn't happy when OJ got off either.

No, the republicans were not beat at the game they created.

the republicans cheat electronically. The democrats cheat manually.

neither is democracy. why the hell should anyone, R, D, or I, vote? And if the votes don't matter, why should any politician feel the need to represent the people?

The Realist: They Don't Work For Us tells it like it is.

The facts and evidence are that Florida voted for Gore. The will of the people was NOT UPHELD.

Florida was called for Gore, and mysteriously the electronic vote totals flipped during the night. After the fact, we realize that the recount in fact completely supports that Gore won.

What part of accurate elections, what part of democracy, is so hard to understand?

If the will of the people is not manifest, the consequences are huge.

Please post the source of electronic vote totals no being accurate. I've heard all about how to hang a chad....

Hopefully you were as equally pissed off with the elections of 2000, 2002, and 2004 were even more egregious shadiness and in your face thefts occured.

Sources? Non partisan ones preferably...

Wow, you just totally lied and have now lost credibility. It was James Baker and the Republicans who went to the Supreme Court first cause they knew they couldn't win in the Florida Supreme Court. How can you just honestly make this crap up Sarg and pass it off as fact. Absolutely amazing

There were a lot of words in that post. Please emphasize and provide credible rebutal to those you feel are lies as opposed to spin etc etc. Thanks.

I asked you a question any intelligent person could offer an answer to, but not surprisingly, you choose to present yourself as a clown.

That's what I like about people like you .. no profane language or insult is required .. just pose a question and you'll expose your own ignorance.

Thanks for the demonstration.

You are the ignorant one, insisting the Government planned and executed 9/11 and now on about how elections are all rigged.

lol, Caligirl, what do you expect from a right wing site? btw, this oped piece is over a week old and the recount has already started.

Someone like Obama could get elected because the republicans have conclusively proven they are bankrupt of ideas and failures in government.

Evidenced by the fact that even republicans didn't want Bush around them .. acknowledging their own monumental failures.

Real easy to figure out.

You're certainly right about that. Bush and the Neoconservatives made a mess of things. Now Obama and the Congressional Democrats are going to put the final nail in the coffin. Makes you wonder if they are all working for the same masters, eh? :eusa_whistle:

You are a fucking retard. Who took it to Court? Which of the two tried to win illegally in a partisan court?

The lower Court sided with Bush on EVERY decision with facts and law to back them up. 4 democrats in the Florida Supreme Court violated the very law they swore to uphold.

It went to the Supreme Court because the State Supreme Court violated their trust and duty for partisan politics.

The one with no credibility is you, you have consistantly said from the election on you do not care if the Democrats cheated to win. In fact you bragged about how it would just be fair.

You have obviously lost your mind in some desert somewhere. I think the clinical definition is alzheimers. I think you ought to go secure that spot in the retirement home with your one cup of applesauce per day and leave the politics to those of us who haven't lost their minds yet

Now I know why you loved McCain, you guys are the same age!! I got it now

Last edited:
Get used to it. Someone else posted this nice little quote:

How do you think someone like Obama could get elected? They've got an agenda and nothing is going to stop them. If you don't pay extra in taxes, you aren't patriotic.

Someone like Obama got elected on the basis of eight years of lies, corruption, and incompetance on the part of the GOP. And if Obama does a good job, and you people keep this kind of idiocy going, after Obama's eight years, there will be another Democratic President.

this whole election was dirty,, dirty,, dirty,, never mind Minnesota.

Why, because you silly conservatives got your asses whipped? 365 electorial votes is not a close election. Obama won this election because a huge chunk of the electorate regarded the conservative line as nothing but lies. After eight years of failure, what did you expect?

Why, because you silly conservatives got your asses whipped? 365 electorial votes is not a close election. Obama won this election because a huge chunk of the electorate regarded the conservative line as nothing but lies. After eight years of failure, what did you expect?

you just swapped one pack of liars for another, and you still lose! you are just real slow in catching on

Jesus Christ, 47% of americans voted for McCain, numbnuts.....

Forum List

Back