Minnesota looks dirty.

Mmm, and not by the will of the people. No need for democracy after all.

I hear you but after the 2000 BS that was pulled in Florida I don't care. I don't want anyone to win if hey didn't, and I want it to be legitimate, but what they did down here in 2000 has made me realize that if Franken does win and shouldn't, I don't give a damn what the Republicans think. They just got beat at the game they created

No, the republicans were not beat at the game they created.

the republicans cheat electronically. The democrats cheat manually.

neither is democracy. why the hell should anyone, R, D, or I, vote? And if the votes don't matter, why should any politician feel the need to represent the people?

Last edited:
Caligirl is now a Conservative? Isn't that rich.

You will find as Big as admitted that Liberals do not care how they win, just that they win. Gore took a simple election to the Supreme Court in an attempt to illegally steal a Presidential election. And yet even today the left claims it was all Bush's fault.

Do not bother with facts and evidence, these people do not care ( reference Big again). They only care about having what they want. That would be why they have resorted to calling anyone that does not vote their way ignorant and stupid, that would be why they have suggested there should be an illegal test before being allowed to vote. A test they would write and enforce against the very Constitution that they supposedly agree runs the Government.

They justify any crime, any lie, any false information as them doing the "right" thing. And when shown to be the hypocrites they are they resort to more lies about 2000 and 2004.

I will remind you 7 of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED that Gore tried to cheat the election.

No, I am a centrist, and have been adamantly so from day one. the view is better here, and like Del, Dillo, and others in the middle have said, either side lambasts the center as being on 'the other' side.

There is no 'side.'

We all agree that our votes should count.

At least I think we do.

And none of you are my enemy, that's just retarded. get over yourselves.

You will find as Big as admitted that Liberals do not care how they win, just that they win. Gore took a simple election to the Supreme Court in an attempt to illegally steal a Presidential election. And yet even today the left claims it was all Bush's fault.

Do not bother with facts and evidence, these people do not care ( reference Big again). They only care about having what they want. That would be why they have resorted to calling anyone that does not vote their way ignorant and stupid, that would be why they have suggested there should be an illegal test before being allowed to vote. A test they would write and enforce against the very Constitution that they supposedly agree runs the Government.

They justify any crime, any lie, any false information as them doing the "right" thing. And when shown to be the hypocrites they are they resort to more lies about 2000 and 2004.

I will remind you 7 of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED that Gore tried to cheat the election.

The facts and evidence are that Florida voted for Gore. The will of the people was NOT UPHELD.

Florida was called for Gore, and mysteriously the electronic vote totals flipped during the night. After the fact, we realize that the recount in fact completely supports that Gore won.

What part of accurate elections, what part of democracy, is so hard to understand?

If the will of the people is not manifest, the consequences are huge.

Last edited:
Get used to it. Someone else posted this nice little quote:

"Let me tell you something, if Democrats take the White House and pass a big-government healthcare plan, that's it. Game over. Government will dominate the economy like it does in Europe. Conservatives will spend the rest of their lives trying to turn things around and they will fail."
Tom Daschle

How do you think someone like Obama could get elected? They've got an agenda and nothing is going to stop them. If you don't pay extra in taxes, you aren't patriotic.

How do you think someone like Obama could get elected? They've got an agenda and nothing is going to stop them. If you don't pay extra in taxes, you aren't patriotic.

Since when does Daschle have his finger on the pulse of america?

I actually don't mind higher taxes. that doesn't make me a communist, it makes me someone who thinks you should pay for what you want. Government waste is a huge problem, but waste and programs to advance society are not the same thing.

I think the republicans will come back. Especially if the left pushes a partisan agenda. Obama seems to me like he will govern from the center, so I hope that the agenda is not partisan to the point of a huge correction in two years. I'd rather the correction come about by the republicans getting their message back on track.

Last edited:
Since when does Daschle have his finger on the pulse of america?

I actually don't mind higher taxes. that doesn't make me a communist, it makes me someone who thinks you should pay for what you want. Government waste is a huge problem, but waste and programs to advance society are not the same thing.

I think the republicans will come back. Especially if the left pushes a partisan agenda. Obama seems to me like he will govern from the center, so I hope that the agenda is not partisan to the point of a huge correction in two years. I'd rather the correction come about by the republicans getting their message back on track.

What Daschle said is obvious. Big government policies have been making their way into America for decades. Once they are in place, they don't go away.

Who is calling you a communist? I certainly am not. But when it comes to taxes, I certainly don't like to pay extra in taxes. I can take care of most things myself. If others want this, let them pay extra in taxes. Why punish me?

Obama has never governed from the center. Why would he start now?

Wow, you just totally lied and have now lost credibility. It was James Baker and the Republicans who went to the Supreme Court first cause they knew they couldn't win in the Florida Supreme Court. How can you just honestly make this crap up Sarg and pass it off as fact. Absolutely amazing

No, the republicans were not beat at the game they created.

the republicans cheat electronically. The democrats cheat manually.

neither is democracy. why the hell should anyone, R, D, or I, vote? And if the votes don't matter, why should any politician feel the need to represent the people?

Elections systems with far more intergrity have been available for years. Brazil has the best system in the world .. so why don't we have a system at least as good as Brazil?

It's because we exist in a plutocracy and they own American elections.

They not only selected and elected George Bush, they also selected and elected Barack Obama .. but this is far beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of Americans. Cognitive dissonance will not allow their minds to go there.

The facts and evidence are that Florida voted for Gore. The will of the people was NOT UPHELD.

Florida was called for Gore, and mysteriously the electronic vote totals flipped during the night. After the fact, we realize that the recount in fact completely supports that Gore won.

What part of accurate elections, what part of democracy, is so hard to understand?

Totally WRONG, no recount has EVER found Gore won. He lost and the recount proved it. He demanded another recount but only in 3 democratic districts. He demanded any vote for Buchanan was actually a vote for him, he demanded any ballet illegally marked with 2 votes, if one was for him, it should count, He demanded any punch card that had a dimple was a vote for him.

He KNEW he couldn't win or he would not have made these crazy demands.

Grow the hell up and research the FACTS. I know Liberals have been claiming for 8 years Bush lost but he did NOT. No one rigged the election, they did not have electronic machines to "fix " the count with in 2000.

I watched the results as they unfolded. As the districts were counted into the night Gore never caught up. There was no fraud, no cheating and no electronic machines to be hood winked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Florida voted for Bush in 2000. The facts are clear on this. It's okay if you want to believe that some people who wanted to vote for Gore accidently voted for someone else (like Buchanan), but don't confuse that with the actual facts.

Someone like Obama could get elected because the republicans have conclusively proven they are bankrupt of ideas and failures in government.

Evidenced by the fact that even republicans didn't want Bush around them .. acknowledging their own monumental failures.

Real easy to figure out.

Wow, you just totally lied and have now lost credibility. It was James Baker and the Republicans who went to the Supreme Court first cause they knew they couldn't win in the Florida Supreme Court. How can you just honestly make this crap up Sarg and pass it off as fact. Absolutely amazing

You are a fucking retard. Who took it to Court? Which of the two tried to win illegally in a partisan court?

The lower Court sided with Bush on EVERY decision with facts and law to back them up. 4 democrats in the Florida Supreme Court violated the very law they swore to uphold.

It went to the Supreme Court because the State Supreme Court violated their trust and duty for partisan politics.

The one with no credibility is you, you have consistantly said from the election on you do not care if the Democrats cheated to win. In fact you bragged about how it would just be fair.

Forum List

Back