Minnesota Delegates will back Ron Paul at convention

I don't smoke weed. I will make sure Romney doesn't get elected because all that does is moves the same old shit along for another 4 years. Kind of like kicking the can down the road while not fixing a damn thing. Now Obama might actually succeed in destroying America and then we can either rebuild or there will be enclaves broke off of America and each type of ideology gets its own country. Why do you more of the same? You still have hope in the 2 parties obviously. I don't and never will again.

You must be a powerful man:cuckoo:

Hm. must have never see full metal jacket eh?

You might be right.

WIllowtree is just a blowhard that's mad I don't support Romney and put his ignorant ass on ignore. I am what I say I am don't want to believe that,not gonna hurt my feelings. I am more of an ANCAP than anything.

You are a useless troll and a fucking ignorant racist. Not worth discussing with any longer.

Dismissed.

Boo Hoo...here ya go a treat.:eusa_boohoo:

I don't smoke weed. I will make sure Romney doesn't get elected because all that does is moves the same old shit along for another 4 years. Kind of like kicking the can down the road while not fixing a damn thing. Now Obama might actually succeed in destroying America and then we can either rebuild or there will be enclaves broke off of America and each type of ideology gets its own country. Why do you more of the same? You still have hope in the 2 parties obviously. I don't and never will again.

You must be a powerful man:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

He got over 1 million votes shit for brains. So ya go ahead let Willard the dictator piss them off...I look forward to being blamed for his loss in November. If Paul was no threat why all the effort to steal his delegates? Why change the rules when it's not a threat to them...the republican party is dying and a new breed of republican is coming...don't like it. tough shit.

Let me know when you are successful. Maybe I will come back.

So there are kooks in the GOP like the Democrap kooks that put Al Franken in office....

Yeah sure are. We allow retards like Romney and Ryan in the party. Bush,Cheney,McCain mmhmm...we call them neocons...they are an odd bunch.

Forum List

Back