Minnesota Delegates will back Ron Paul at convention

Ron Paul is retiring after his term is over. Who will the paulbots insist won then? Gary Johnson?

• Banned
Oh we will be voting for Gary Johnson some will write in Ron Paul come November I would say less than 5% of paul supporters will back the dictator in the general election.

Oh we will be voting for Gary Johnson some will write in Ron Paul come November I would say less than 5% of paul supporters will back the dictator in the general election.

Overall, Ron Paul got less than 5% of the total vote, so you are talking about a fraction of a fraction.

Ron Paul posing any threat at all to the nomination of Mitt Romney is the same as a flea crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

• Banned
He got over 1 million votes shit for brains. So ya go ahead let Willard the dictator piss them off...I look forward to being blamed for his loss in November. If Paul was no threat why all the effort to steal his delegates? Why change the rules when it's not a threat to them...the republican party is dying and a new breed of republican is coming...don't like it. tough shit.

Overall, Ron Paul got less than 5% of the total vote, so you are talking about a fraction of a fraction.

Ron Paul posing any threat at all to the nomination of Mitt Romney is the same as a flea crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

If that were truly the case, why is the Establishment GOP using every dirty trick in the book to disenfranchise RP supporters?

You make no sense.

He got over 1 million votes shit for brains. So ya go ahead let Willard the dictator piss them off...I look forward to being blamed for his loss in November. If Paul was no threat why all the effort to steal his delegates? Why change the rules when it's not a threat to them...the republican party is dying and a new breed of republican is coming...don't like it. tough shit.

I guarantee you that if you add up all the votes Ron Paul gets in November, and give them to Romney, they won't make a difference what so ever.

I heard this crap back in 2008. I heard whining and crying from the GOP about how Paul and Barr were going to have the election to obama. In the end, if you gave McCain all the votes that Paul and Barr got, they wouldn't have helped McCain win ont one single state. It will be the same thing this year.

If that were truly the case, why is the Establishment GOP using every dirty trick in the book to disenfranchise RP supporters?

You make no sense.

It's because they want to create the image of unity. Ron Paul, even though I voted for him, has no chance what so ever of winning. Not only does Katz make sense, he has it correct.

I guarantee you that if you add up all the votes Ron Paul gets in November, and give them to Romney, they won't make a difference what so ever.

I heard this crap back in 2008. I heard whining and crying from the GOP about how Paul and Barr were going to have the election to obama. In the end, if you gave McCain all the votes that Paul and Barr got, they wouldn't have helped McCain win ont one single state. It will be the same thing this year.

How many Republican voters stayed home in 2008?

How many will stay home this year?

How long will you support the cheating going on by the RNC?

We shall see. see it won't be just Paul supporters they lost. They lost people who want a free and open nomination process,they lost democrats that support Paul and believe me there are quite a few I know personally,they have gone back to Obama now...but it doesn't matter we will get the blame come November and I will wear it like a badge of honor.

You make no sense.

It's because they want to create the image of unity. Ron Paul, even though I voted for him, has no chance what so ever of winning. Not only does Katz make sense, he has it correct.

Bullshit.

You make no sense.

So image is more important than honesty?

"Any means necessary" is the right thing to do?

ron paul will never be president i don't care how many hissy fits you have ron paul will never be president.

How many Republican voters stayed home in 2008?

I don't know but they stayed home because they didn't like McCain, he wasn't right wing enough. Most of them probably didn't know who Ron Paul was.

How many will stay home this year?

I don't know but it's irrelevant.

How long will you support the cheating going on by the RNC?

Cheating? In politics? I'm shocked. SHOCKED I tell ya!!!

We shall see. see it won't be just Paul supporters they lost. They lost people who want a free and open nomination process,they lost democrats that support Paul and believe me there are quite a few I know personally,they have gone back to Obama now...but it doesn't matter we will get the blame come November and I will wear it like a badge of honor.

Sorry, no one gives a shit but rabid Paulbots.

You make no sense.

Bullshit.

Just because you don't like how it destroys your argument doesn't make it bull shit.

There is no cheating ron paul doesn't appeal to enough people. That's all. It happens.

Forum List

Back