Minnesota and Wisconsin Now Toss Ups

Hard to believe isn't it. And the Keystone State too. If Senator Obama loses Pensylvania it's over for him.

:lol: if by toss up you mean Obama leads 49% to 45% then okay...that's a toss up

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

according to that site Obama has the lead in CO, MN, WI, MI, PA, VA and ME

what do you make of VA and FL being toss up states? Bush won both those states in 2004....

I mean Obama could lose MN and WI and pick up FL and still be 7 EV ahead...

If he loses any of the states he has, it's over.

A new ABC News/Washington Post national poll puts Obama ahead of McCain 52-43. The post-convention bump for the Republicans, who led 49-47 after the convention, is gone. Voters polled ranked the economy as the most important issue in the election. Fifty-seven percent said Obama understands economic problems better; 33 percent said McCain does.

MSNBC ELECTION 2008

ELECTORAL:

John McCain 213
Barack Obama 239
Toss-up 86

:lol: if by toss up you mean Obama leads 49% to 45% then okay...that's a toss up

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

according to that site Obama has the lead in CO, MN, WI, MI, PA, VA and ME

what do you make of VA and FL being toss up states? Bush won both those states in 2004....

I mean Obama could lose MN and WI and pick up FL and still be 7 EV ahead...

Way to earlier to gloat. The point you should be concerned about is that the race is a dead heat despite all the reason it should not be. You can toss out the ABC/Wash Post poll as Gallup and Rasmussen and all of the rest of the RCP polls show it within the statistical margin of error. One RCP poll has McCain up +2. Looks like the race will come down to the debates and / or a major October surprise for one or the other of the candidates. Should be exciting!

Way to earlier to gloat. The point you should be concerned about is that the race is a dead heat despite all the reason it should not be. You can toss out the ABC/Wash Post poll as Gallup and Rasmussen and all of the rest of the RCP polls show it within the statistical margin of error. One RCP poll has McCain up +2. Looks like the race will come down to the debates and / or a major October surprise for one or the other of the candidates. Should be exciting!

I'm not gloating nor am I surprised it's this close....

Obama was a virtual unknown...... McCain is a war hero and has been branded a "maverick".

People are inclined to stick with what the know, even if they know it's bad for them.

Obama has a tougher sell though. He's making ground but he has to try 10 times harder and prove he's 20 times more capable IMO and he's doing that.

I have no doubts that Obama will win in November...

I'm not gloating nor am I surprised it's this close....

Obama was a virtual unknown...... McCain is a war hero and has been branded a "maverick".

People are inclined to stick with what the know, even if they know it's bad for them.

Obama has a tougher sell though. He's making ground but he has to try 10 times harder and prove he's 20 times more capable IMO and he's doing that.

I have no doubts that Obama will win in November...

With a cheerleader like you, he can't lose ! :lol:

Minnesota a toss up state? Are you kidding me? Whoever wrote that doesn't live here.

This state is a liberal wet dream. We have one of the smallest populations, yet one of the largest budgets and largest legislatures.

McCain, just put it in your spent bank. It aint gonna happen. If we didn't vote for Regan, you sure as hell don't have a prayer. And you all know I'm no lefty.

Last edited:
Minnesota a toss up state? Are you kidding me? Whoever wrote that doesn't live here.

This state is a liberal wet dream. We have one of the smallest populations, yet one of the largest budgets and largest legislatures.

McCain, just put it in your spent bank. It aint gonna happen. If we didn't vote for Regan, you sure as hell don't have a prayer. And you all know I'm no lefty.

f08ef6b11c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Such bullshit. Obama is about as far away from Bush as one can get, and being like Bush is the worst thing a politician can be right now. After eight years of disaster, convincing the people to vote Republican again is the hardest sell out there. The fact that McCain's pulling it off is amazing.

The only person who could have it easier than Obama this election would be Hillary, but Democrats were too stupid to see that. When McCain wins, all the Clintonista can give a great big "Told ya so" to the Obamabots.

I agree, it's crazy. But what can I say? If we throw this poll out we have to toss them all.

Forum List

Back