Minneapolis Mayor Says Trump Supporters on the Internet Made Him Feel Like a Woman

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
High 5!
https://youtu.be/dEWuAcMWDLY

Who said the Left were a bunch of woosies.
upload_2019-10-16_21-5-47.png

Minneapolis Mayor Says Trump Supporters on the Internet Made Him Feel Like a Woman

Some samples of comments about the article, probably as hilarious as the messages he got.

Recovering Lutheran |October 16, 2019 at 5:28 pm
“The Deplorables criticized me before I decided to identify as a woman, so obviously the Deplorables used a time machine to see into the future and decided to attack me for being a woman. Or something like that. Whatever. #Resist”.

CincyJan |October 16, 2019 at 5:29 pm
I’m a woman. People aren’t mean to me on the internet. But then, I can handle a discussion or even an argument, and, if insulted, I’m perfectly capable of defending myself. I think what the Mayor of Minneapolis wanted to say is that he felt weak and diminished. Guess he’s not very good at defending himself. Poor thing.

• Tiki |October 16, 2019 at 5:44 pm
    The Minneapolis Hospital Men’s Health program offers comprehensive and compassionate expertise for a wide array of men’s needs, including erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism (low testosterone) and emotional issues.
Close The Fed |October 16, 2019 at 5:29 pm
I would like to know this mental midget’s background. Whatever his education, it was clearly subpar. Did his parents decide he shouldn’t get an education?

These anti-American twits need to go.

Ship him to Venezuela and let him learn in the real world. He could use the education.

Pasadena Phil |October 16, 2019 at 5:31 pm
Internet people were even meaner to Mayor Frey than they have been to you Kemberlee! Finally, women have found their champion! Apparently the mayor feels left out of the “Unbelievably Lame and Stupid Things Politicians Say” contest. Talk about being a wuss.

NotKennedy |October 16, 2019 at 5:31 pm
Such a dear young sissy. Time for him to boy-up as manhood passed him by.

More. Lol

Cogsys |October 16, 2019 at 5:33 pm
Well there you are, we’re helping you be less patriarchal, what’s wrong with that? What a silly little man.

legacyrepublican |October 16, 2019 at 5:34 pm
Does that mean “he” will soon be a “she?”

Makes sense. He never showed he had balls.

AlecRawls |October 16, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Frey thinks he is a woman and Minneapolis is his vagina. All he did was try to stop Trump from raping him by coming in.

Rachel Dolezal and Fauxcahontas stand by their sister.

healthguyfsu |October 16, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Appropriation screams will be deafeningly silent.

McGehee |October 16, 2019 at 6:16 pm
When I was a kid, I was advised that the way to deal with bullies was to stand up to them.

Advised, by my mom. And she was right. Apparently she was more of a man than the mayor of Minneapolis.

pst314 |October 16, 2019 at 6:16 pm
“Frey calls me a meanie because of the fact
That his press releases I make him retract.
He’s usually as sexless as liberals can be.
But when he’s on the internet he’s always a woman to me.”

tom_swift |October 16, 2019 at 6:21 pm
Frey suggested it gave him a “small glimpse” into what he assumed “it must be like for… any woman on the Internet.”

Well, any woman who tried to keep the President out of Minneapolis, anyway. And she’d damn well deserve whatever she got.

Anchovy |October 16, 2019 at 6:28 pm
One piece jammies and hot chocolate are nice.

ghost dog |October 16, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I’m a lady
Men’s shirts, short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin’ it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

Sanddog |October 16, 2019 at 6:51 pm
FFS. How exactly am I supposed to feel, being a woman on the internet? Is it supposed to turn me into a victim? I can say… it’s not working.

Comanche Voter |October 16, 2019 at 7:00 pm
I don’t know if those mean things said to him on the Internet “made him feel like a woman”.

But I’d bet that a little twerk like this was regularly beat up, and had his lunch money stolen in 5th grade. Savage little boys like to prey on wussies like Frey.

Gronk |October 16, 2019 at 7:05 pm
What a frigging sissy. That’s what the democratic party is full of. Butt buddies for their moooslem buddies

Romey |October 16, 2019 at 7:12 pm
Sounds like this sissy boy needs to grow a pair.

redc1c4 |October 16, 2019 at 7:12 pm
soy boi said whut?

inspectorudy |October 16, 2019 at 7:12 pm
Wow! A perfect example of a person insulting another set of people because of his own weaknesses! What does being a woman have to do with your personality disorders? Shame on you and I pray you meet the kind of women that I have in my life. They will kick your punny ass!

Petrushka |October 16, 2019 at 7:13 pm
I have to ask, why is this a bad thing?

puhiawa |October 16, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Mama’s baby girl

boulder |October 16, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Someone send this baby a LeBron jersey and a ticket to Hong Kong.

Edward |October 16, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

4fun |October 16, 2019 at 8:17 pm
Why is he hiding behind skirts? Is this another War on Women theme from the dems?
He should get castrated so he can honestly say he’s not a man instead of hiding behind a fake theme.

What a pussy for a Mayor. He must have known McGreevy. The NJ Governor who was married but had a boyfriend. Probably the mayor from Minneapolis. He would fly to Colorado to meet him and go skiing. He got hurt and they had to secretly fly his wife out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what does he do?
Shine a spotlight on his pussiness for all to see, making the target on his idiotic head even bigger.

The Mayor would have benefited from some bullying and beatdowns as a kid so he could learn what it feels like to be a man.

Forum List

Back