Minka before and after surgery

Looks photoshopped to me. What's your point? Who cares? Trump's hateful tweets are the story.

If it is....he's going to face a lawsuit.

That fact that she doesn't have a functioning brain in either picture does not matter.

Looks photoshopped to me. What's your point? Who cares? Trump's hateful tweets are the story.
He is King Snowflake. Very thin skin. I hear he's starting to get dementia

/----- I hear you wear your sister's panties on your head to help you think clearly. It must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
in all fairness you should see his sister…
I remember my brother believed Hillary had a stroke. Remember she stumbled out of her car? I'd pass out to running around so much campaigning.

And the funny thing is she didn't visit Michigan pa or mn nearly enough

Here's the evidence, folks. You decide.

Mika-Brzezinski-Facelift-is-Real-800x445.jpg

Really? :badgrin:

Bush was a gentleman and look what happened to him.

Go Trump!!!

He got elected twice?
I will be shocked if he wins again but not that shocked because I no longer underestimate the stupidity of our citizens.

Blackrook told us looked what happened when Bush was a gentleman.

What I saw happen to Bush was that he got elected twice.

I don't think Trump will, either, but I agree with you about the stupidity of voters.

Mika must really give great blowjobs because she has turned Joe into a Libtard. Of course it could also be the fat paycheck that Joe gets from MSNBC . He has a lot of alimony and child support he has to pay.

We always hear the same bullshit from the msm. They attack Trump (personally) - he's fair game.
Trump responds in kind - he's a bully and they're the victims.
Why should he have to put up with their abuse and not fight back?

Remember she stumbled out of her car? I'd pass out to running around so much campaigning.

Do mean Crooked Hillary's Parkinson's freeze? Crooked Hillary actually is very low energy and stumbled and fell on camera a number of times. Which incident are you referring in regards to low energy, Crooked Hillary?

that is a couple of Photoshopped pictures of the same image. Notice how she has the exact same smile, exact same expression, exact same dress, but a photoshopped wrinkle-free face on the right side.

attack attack attack is all trump and his supporters know......its all they have and all they ever will have....no real logic or truths come out of the current white house...but trump supporters are too vile to object to the lies and the hate coming from the white house....
He responds and you call it an attack.

Forum List

Back