Minions, ATTACK!

If I had any minions, that is what I would be ordering them to do. But I don't. That being said, I have some job openings for minions. Anybody interested? But I warn you. The pay is lousy.

ANOTHER sock? Good lord. The infestation continues into 2018

If I had millions, I would create a political forum where people could speak the truth without getting banned. In short, one not run by Whity hating, baby penis sucking jews. Or their obedient minions. Then there would be no "socks." Because they wouldn't have been banned to begin with.

Do you think about baby penis sucking a lot? It's never even crossed my mind once during all these 63 years on Earth.

If course it's never crossed your mind. Because you support it. At least in so far as supporting those who do it.

I had held high hopes for the fresh meat. Sadly it turns out to be just another ignorant bigot.

C'est la vie...

If course it's never crossed your mind. Because you support it. At least in so far as supporting those who do it.

You think all Jews suck baby penises?

Are you a recent escapee by any chance?

Did I ever say they all did? But the ones that don't aren't exactly up in arms against those that do.
VCHq3HF.jpg

Did I ever say they all did? But the ones that don't aren't exactly up in arms against those that do.
VCHq3HF.jpg

Oh good grief. That is one of the worst logical fallacies there are. You can't take a very small percentage of a group's activities and extrapolate it to the entire group.

I had held high hopes for the fresh meat. Sadly it turns out to be just another ignorant bigot.

C'est la vie...

Spoken like a true jew. Tell me. Not that I expect to hear the truth. But what do you think of Israel's plan to deport around 40,000 Africans. Let's here more of your "bigot" talk.

VCHq3HF.jpg

Oh good grief. That is one of the worst logical fallacies there are. You can't take a very small percentage of a group's activities and extrapolate it to the entire group.

Just because you call it a "small percentage" doesn't make it one. Also, the talmud itself supports pedophilia. Also, nowhere in the new testament does it support pedophilia. Also, do you know what percentage of christians suck baby dick as part of a religious service? 0.0000%!

VCHq3HF.jpg

Just because you call it a "small percentage" doesn't make it one. Also, the talmud itself supports pedophilia. Also, nowhere in the new testament does it support pedophilia. Also, do you know what percentage of christians suck baby dick as part of a religious service? 0.0000%!

NO ONE does that as part of religious services. And while I have a chance to say this before you're gone, fuck you and your sick mind...

image.png

Forum List

Back