Minimum Wage Increase About To Workers Their Jobs

The biggest difference Care, was Dems wanted to throw alot more money into the pot

Ah, San Fran Nan is doing the same thing Care. She is changing the rules so the Dems can ram throught heir tax increases and pork heavy bills

The Democratic bill cost less because it allowed negotiations with PHARMA as the Veterans administration negotiates in bulk for their medications,

And it was more efficient, being able to cover more people for less money! :D

-------------------------------------------------

And, Pelosi is pissing me off if she continues with this! I do not agree on cutting out representation with rule changes that are inherently unfair!

The Democratic bill cost less because it allowed negotiations with PHARMA as the Veterans administration negotiates in bulk for their medications,

And it was more efficient, being able to cover more people for less money! :D

-------------------------------------------------

And, Pelosi is pissing me off if she continues with this! I do not agree on cutting out representation with rule changes that are inherently unfair!

They wanted the government to pick up mor eof the cost and the Dems bill would have cost alot more

Care, when does the government do anything efficiently?

Believe me, I know what you mean, the whole thing is really disheartening...

not enough "respectfully disagreeing" and too much "us against them" to come to any kind of solutions to all of the serious issues right at hand! And I have found myself in this "us against them" mode myself from time to time, so I am not innocent in this, by any means! :(

Care

See we've forgotten what it is like to be old---meaning since we ain't there yet it don't apply. I'd say that is shallow at best. We must look into the future, I can assure you all these law makers will have there ass covered when they get old. So why shouldn't we have the same coverages. One thing I'll add about medical things is the abuse of the usage. I know plenty of seniors who use the medical system as a source of human inner action. For example: I think I'm having a heart attack I'll call a Ambulance and receive a lot of attention and nothing is wrong. It is a service that cost a lot of money. Between 500~1,500 bucks a call depending on your area. (and some insurance coverages pay for these calls) If people are fat, doctors tell the people they are fat. No drug can prevent being fat other than exercise and reducing the amounts we eat. I do volunteer work with seniors and they are pretty cool but they have issues and most of the time it is about the system and moderation or lack of in this case.

See we've forgotten what it is like to be old---meaning since we ain't there yet it don't apply. I'd say that is shallow at best. We must look into the future, I can assure you all these law makers will have there ass covered when they get old. So why shouldn't we have the same coverages. One thing I'll add about medical things is the abuse of the usage. I know plenty of seniors who use the medical system as a source of human inner action. For example: I think I'm having a heart attack I'll call a Ambulance and receive a lot of attention and nothing is wrong. It is a service that cost a lot of money. Between 500~1,500 bucks a call depending on your area. (and some insurance coverages pay for these calls) If people are fat, doctors tell the people they are fat. No drug can prevent being fat other than exercise and reducing the amounts we eat. I do volunteer work with seniors and they are pretty cool but they have issues and most of the time it is about the system and moderation or lack of in this case.

The lefties will be after you now

How dare you want to hold people accountable for their own actions

The lefties will be after you now

How dare you want to hold people accountable for their own actions

for the sake of the debate the system really is in question. I mean if I were a doctor and I could make money of the officie visits the more visit the more money. Simple economics, but waste, fraud and abuse cost us all. So at the same time integrity and honesty comes into play as well. A lot of these issues could have been answered long ago but weren't and if and when a limit is set to limit abuse it will really offset the whole system.

for the sake of the debate the system really is in question. I mean if I were a doctor and I could make money of the officie visits the more visit the more money. Simple economics, but waste, fraud and abuse cost us all. So at the same time integrity and honesty comes into play as well. A lot of these issues could have been answered long ago but weren't and if and when a limit is set to limit abuse it will really offset the whole system.

To libs, if you are a doctor you should not be interested in maing money

You should be more interested in the betterment of the common good

BTW. only limo libs like Al Gore, are allowed to make money

To libs, if you are a doctor you should not be interested in maing money

You should be more interested in the betterment of the common good

BTW. only limo libs like Al Gore, are allowed to make money

to cons, a million people can fuck off and die if they cant afford a vaccine that only rich people can afford... why give a damn about people who cannot afford a cure since god would have made them rich if he wanted them healthy?

btw, only karl rove and rupert murdoch should be eligable for medicine. Everyone else can die since they dont help the economy while looking for a medicinal handout...

to cons, a million people can fuck off and die if they cant afford a vaccine that only rich people can afford... why give a damn about people who cannot afford a cure since god would have made them rich if he wanted them healthy?

btw, only karl rove and rupert murdoch should be eligable for medicine. Everyone else can die since they dont help the economy while looking for a medicinal handout...

How many people have died becaue they could not get a vaccine?

It was Clinton who drove many US companies out of making vaccines when he put a cap on the profit they can make

well about Clinton since the liberals have forgotten: Bill didn't answer the healthcare debate in the first 4 years and his wife Presidental runner didn't answer it either in the other 4 years. Sad fact is that no President answered it in the last 20 years really to be a good effective tool to trust when we need it.

well about Clinton since the liberals have forgotten: Bill didn't answer the healthcare debate in the first 4 years and his wife Presidental runner didn't answer it either in the other 4 years. Sad fact is that no President answered it in the last 20 years really to be a good effective tool to trust when we need it.

Perhaps because they know the folks do not want a government run health care system

It would be a disaster

How many people have died becaue they could not get a vaccine?

It was Clinton who drove many US companies out of making vaccines when he put a cap on the profit they can make

how many people would you throw off of medicaid just because you cant fathom why poor people should expect medical care that is not the result of their weekly paycheck? hell, for that matter how many ghetto children would you let starve around you while pretending that only welfare mothers get help from the government?

indeed, tell me about that compassionate conservative again... I missed it while reminiscing about Ketchup counting as a vegetable ina nutricious meal...

how many people would you throw off of medicaid just because you cant fathom why poor people should expect medical care that is not the result of their weekly paycheck? hell, for that matter how many ghetto children would you let starve around you while pretending that only welfare mothers get help from the government?

indeed, tell me about that compassionate conservative again... I missed it while reminiscing about Ketchup counting as a vegetable ina nutricious meal...

OMG you are one whiny ass liberal

With a $3 trillion Federal budget, 50 state budgets, and thousands of local budgets; what is not being funded to your level of satisfaction?

OMG you are one whiny ass liberal

With a $3 trillion Federal budget, 50 state budgets, and thousands of local budgets; what is not being funded to your level of satisfaction?

here.. let me show you what providing a source actually looks like...

lets see if you can spot the "fuck the poor, health is a comodity for the well to do" conservatives...

Debating Medicaid and Morality in Missouri

For disabled Missourians like 44-year old Irene Schivers, the situation is no less serious. Schivers spends her days in a mobile home she shares with two dogs, a computer and a collection of dolls. Cerebral palsy and lupus have made her unable to work. She says that the new guidelines, with would require her to take in less than $500 a month before Medicaid kicks in, will make her ration food and give her dogs away.

"They want us to die," says Schivers. "We are a burden on society, so they don't care. We don't work, so why should we get anything? Just go ahead and die."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4647327

typical conservative solution.. let them eat cake.

if centralized medicine is the answer make it so. But put barries to preven abuse or you haven't solved anything and we have the same problem. And you post goes in line with raising the minimum wage because these people will loose there jobs.
So are you in support of that idea?

if centralized medicine is the answer make it so. But put barries to preven abuse or you haven't solved anything and we have the same problem. And you post goes in line with raising the minimum wage because these people will loose there jobs.
So are you in support of that idea?

Where is the $100 billion going to come from to pay for it?

Alos, you know the illegals will flock in for their share - so add another 25 billion or so to the price tag

here.. let me show you what providing a source actually looks like...

lets see if you can spot the "fuck the poor, health is a comodity for the well to do" conservatives...

Debating Medicaid and Morality in Missouri

For disabled Missourians like 44-year old Irene Schivers, the situation is no less serious. Schivers spends her days in a mobile home she shares with two dogs, a computer and a collection of dolls. Cerebral palsy and lupus have made her unable to work. She says that the new guidelines, with would require her to take in less than $500 a month before Medicaid kicks in, will make her ration food and give her dogs away.

"They want us to die," says Schivers. "We are a burden on society, so they don't care. We don't work, so why should we get anything? Just go ahead and die."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4647327

typical conservative solution.. let them eat cake.

Where are the libs in MO? How much money is spent in MO on social programs - so where is the money going?

Where are the libs in MO? How much money is spent in MO on social programs - so where is the money going?

you asked for an example of what doesnt get funded when a conservative takes over and does the typical "let them eat cake" conservative solution.

and I provided exactly that...

and NOW you just want to bash a liberal?

indeed, your input sure is a local treasure.

no, for real.

you asked for an example of what doesnt get funded when a conservative takes over and does the typical "let them eat cake" conservative solution.

and I provided exactly that...

and NOW you just want to bash a liberal?

indeed, your input sure is a local treasure.

no, for real.

Dems have three of the six statewide offices and one US Senate seat

I also asked where all the money in MO is going

http://www.missouridems.org/Elected_Officials/statewide_officials.asp

Dems have three of the six statewide offices and one US Senate seat

I also asked where all the money in MO is going

http://www.missouridems.org/Elected_Officials/statewide_officials.asp

yup.. and the STATE AUDITER, ATTOURNEY GENERAL and SEC OF STATE sure do legislate laws for a conservative gov. to sign into law just like our CONSERVATIVE CONTROLLED CONGRESS!

As of the first session of the 94th General Assembly in 2007, the party representation in the House of Representatives is:

* 92 Republicans
* 71 Democrats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_House_of_Representatives

As of January 2007, the party representation in the Senate was:

* 21 Republicans
* 13 Democrats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Senate

damn, dude... MORE actual evidence that makes your input look like a Corky from Life Goes On trying to hash out some astrophysics...

are you even familiar with how our government works?

yup.. and the STATE AUDITER, ATTOURNEY GENERAL and SEC OF STATE sure do legislate laws for a conservative gov. to sign into law just like our CONSERVATIVE CONTROLLED CONGRESS!

As of the first session of the 94th General Assembly in 2007, the party representation in the House of Representatives is:

* 92 Republicans
* 71 Democrats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_House_of_Representatives

As of January 2007, the party representation in the Senate was:

* 21 Republicans
* 13 Democrats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Senate

damn, dude... MORE actual evidence that makes your input look like a Corky from Life Goes On trying to hash out some astrophysics...

are you even familiar with how our government works?

http://www.oa.mo.gov/bp/budg2006/

the money keep going up - yet to the left it is never enough

Forum List

Back