Mine Owner Blames Obama Administration for Layoffs (54 Fired Last Night)

Of course, there will be a lot of Republicans firing their workers and blaming Obama. Obama is not the problem, they should just admit that they need an excuse to fire someone.

Fail. Republicans have nothing to do with it. And the problem is in your mirror. With that said there are people of all walks who are going to take advantage of this opportunity to not be the bad guy. They will cut hours and benefits. And since everyone will be doing it they won't lose staff to the guy down the street.

So if the economy is stagnant, it's not Obama's fault.
If a business says they have to lay off workers because of Obama's policies, then that's not Obama's fault, either.

Just what IS Obama's fault, if anything?

Mining Company:
glenn-beck-crying.jpg

JustSomeGuy said:
If a business says they have to lay off workers because of Obama's policies, then that's not Obama's fault, either.

Your dishonesty is probably Obama's fault. I mean, you blame him for everything else, so stay consistent.

Last edited:
JustSomeGuy said:

Your dishonesty is probably Obama's fault. I mean, you blame him for everything else, so stay consistent.

I would like to see proof of your assertion. I blame him for the things he's directly responsible for, so put up or shut up.

I hope those people's businesses fail and they go broke.

There's absolutely nothing that's changed from the election till now to prompt this.

Forum List

Back