Mind Your Own Business

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I remember a day back in the late 50's riding in my Mom's car with a buddy of mine. His dad owned a used car lot and he'd sold a car to a local badass. I asked my buddy what the badass paid for the car. My Mom interrupted and told me in no uncertain terms that was none of my business. What a person earned, how much their house cost, what church they went to....none of it was asked about then...A person's affairs were their property and you didn't trespass. Part of MAGA is a return to that more noble time when we respected each other's privacy...not like these window-peeker Rats in Congress screeching for Trump's tax returns. Why should these voyeurs be able to give Trump Inc. competitors an inside look at his contracts and profit margins? :45:

MAGA-hat-640x381.jpg

Trump sues to block Democrats’ subpoena for financial information

So he's not under audit, still?

Fuck him. We know Putin butters his muffin. Get him out of office in 2020

• Banned

Putin? he'd have to climb a ladder to kiss Trump's ass. And good luck in 2020 with the collection of freaks you got vying to go up against him. :lol:

I remember a day back in the late 50's riding in my Mom's car with a buddy of mine. His dad owned a used car lot and he'd sold a car to a local badass. I asked my buddy what the badass paid for the car. My Mom interrupted and told me in no uncertain terms that was none of my business. What a person earned, how much their house cost, what church they went to....none of it was asked about then...A person's affairs were their property and you didn't trespass. Part of MAGA is a return to that more noble time when we respected each other's privacy...not like these window-peeker Rats in Congress screeching for Trump's tax returns. Why should these voyeurs be able to give Trump Inc. competitors an inside look at his contracts and profit margins? :45:

MAGA-hat-640x381.jpg

in this case its trump and the two parties that come into our house meddle in our affairs and dictate how we live,,,,

so turn abouts fair play in my book,,,

or they can just get the fuck out my house,,,

• Banned

MAGA-hat-640x381.jpg

in this case its trump and the two parties that come into our house meddle in our affairs and dictate how we live,,,,

so turn abouts fair play in my book,,,

or they can just get the fuck out my house,,,

Okay fine. :eusa_whistle:

Our beloved Pres.Trump has no legal obligation to make his tax returns public.

Hopefully he will never will.

If for no other reason, than to keep the liberal loons in a perpetual crazed frenzy over the issue. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

MAGA-hat-640x381.jpg

So why are the orange whore's bitches all up in people's genitals and doctors' offices? Why laws that dictate what doctors have to tell their patients? Why laws that require people to attend religious indoctrination centers if they are choosing to have an abortion? This shit is PERSONAL. Oh, cry me a river!

• Banned
So why are the orange whore's bitches all up in people's genitals and doctors' offices? Why laws that dictate what doctors have to tell their patients? Why laws that require people to attend religious indoctrination centers if they are choosing to have an abortion? This shit is PERSONAL. Oh, cry me a river!

Maybe because a person's finances don't measure up to their desire to kill a baby? :eusa_snooty:

Putin? he'd have to climb a ladder to kiss Trump's ass. And good luck in 2020 with the collection of freaks you got vying to go up against him. :lol:

Hahahaha. The Trump Administration will be dubbed historically, "From Russia, with Love" and then eighty-sixed.

Our beloved Pres.Trump has no legal obligation to make his tax returns public.

Hopefully he will never will.

If for no other reason, than to keep the liberal loons in a perpetual crazed frenzy over the issue. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

It would be a crime for Congress to release them to the public.

Maybe because a person's finances don't measure up to their desire to kill a baby? :eusa_snooty:

This is not an explanation of why some state governments are intruding in people's privacy and religious choices and this now-sick federal government is allowing this to happen. A person's finances may not be a motivating factor. But in the end, the decision to carry a pregnancy or abort is PERSONAL.It is not a matter for government. You might want to study up on the human gestational process.

This is not an explanation of why some state governments are intruding in people's privacy and religious choices and this now-sick federal government is allowing this to happen. A person's finances may not be a motivating factor. But in the end, the decision to carry a pregnancy or abort is PERSONAL.It is not a matter for government. You might want to study up on the human gestational process.

I fathered 6 kids...pretty much understand the gestation process....abortion is murder after there's a heartbeat. And now the freaks want to murder a baby AFTER DELIVERY....those should be dragged outside and hanged from a tree.

I fathered 6 kids...pretty much understand the gestation process....abortion is murder after there's a heartbeat. And now the freaks want to murder a baby AFTER DELIVERY....those should be dragged outside and hanged from a tree.

Unless there is a functioning brain, it doesn't matter if there is a heartbeat. I won't comment on you impregnating someone six times. That's your affair.

'Mind Your Own Business'

I remember when Democrats basically said this in defense of Bill Clinton and his numerous incidents of Sexual Misconduct.

'What a President does in his own free personal time is no one else's business.'

My, how far the Hypo-crats have come since then...

:p

Unless there is a functioning brain, it doesn't matter if there is a heartbeat. I won't comment on you impregnating someone six times. That's your affair.

I volunteered that information so no worries. The point is the baby gets no say in the matter. Funny how folks who believe in abortion are usually against the death penalty for murderous criminals.

You don't 'know' shit, except what the Fake News media tells you...

NYT: Steele Dossier May Have Contained Anti-Trump Disinformation Fed to Democrats By...The Russians

Try reading the New York Times itself not what the Echo-Chamber feeds you.

"Mr. Steele has made clear to associates that he always considered the dossier to be raw intelligence — not established facts, but a starting point for further investigation."

"Joshua A. Levy, a lawyer for Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned the dossier, said the Mueller inquiry substantiated “the core reporting” in the Steele memos — including “that Trump campaign figures were secretly meeting Kremlin figures,” and that Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin, had directed “a covert operation to elect Donald J. Trump.”

"While The New York Times and many other news organizations published little about the document’s unverified claims, social media partisans and television commentators discussed them almost daily over the past two years. The dossier tantalized Mr. Trump’s opponents with a worst-case account of the president’s conduct."

Forum List

Back