Mind control tests

Albin carlson

Rookie
Oct 18, 2019
US gov. started to strike me with a radio or EM emitting satilite, they also stated that they have a satilite that can project radiation. they proceded to strike me in the head, to keep me out of bed and tried to stop me from being in my bed room rom 9 to 9. They insisted that I go to the local park at night to stop me from being in my room. many times they insisted that they were feeding me poison me in my milk and pop. They recently stated they placed a RFID tag under my scalp. they also used this process to keep me away from me computer.

They used some kind process to put pictures up in my mind in which they took the appearance of famous people. they used religion and aliens as cover. then I spoke to one in my vision which they used to speak to me in some telepathic way. They claimed to be the CIA but provided no proof, but claimed to be out of england. They claimed to be using a satilite to make me have sharp pains in my head. After a long period of this pain in the head I lost my "visual memory" which stopped me from dreaming and seeing any image in my vision of head. They claimed that this was a satlite called "Dog Star".

I also lost my job which they claimed they caused. They also tlhreaten my fianaces. They also at one time damaged the nerves in my right arm which stopped from properly use my right arm temporarily.

when I addressed this with them when they claimed to be the CIA they stated that they couldn't do anything. Now they are using their "Dog Star" satilite which they claimed was in static orbit above my house. now they state that they are going to discredit me or set me up as they have been monitoring me for about 7 years. They stated that they placed the RFID tag when I had surgery on my elbow to fixed a trapped nerve. They also stated that they placed some type . They stated that they couldn't remove it as it was placed under the scalp and they stated it was lodged in the bone.

then they stated that they wanted to put me on a strong antipsychotic. They continued to threatened me saying I was the "fool" citing that I was the "fool" and according to their plan I have die or suffer through many days/nights of torture. they cited that as the "fool" I had to suffer and then commit sucide. They even went as far to create fictional people to interact with me. They even took the image of known individuals such as Penn and teller.

They stated that the pain in my head or scalp area was caused by laser pointer. they also targeted my neck and right arm as far making it impossible to use my right arm properly.. some other things they have claimed to of caused is erectile dysfuntion they also stated that they used satilites to shrink my penis as well as obstructing my blood supply making it near impossible to get an erection or maintain one.

Can someone turn the OP's IP over to the authorities for a welfare check please?

tinfoil-hat-against-mass-media-picture-id491246605

New Topics

Forum List

Back