Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA

Using more fudged data?

You don't get it. They have been caught SO many times, they have lost all credibility. It's over.

It would be you that doesn't get it. They haven't been "caught" at anything. None of you have provided the slightest shred of evidence that ANY of the various adjustments made to temperature data of all sorts is unjustified. Until you get to Karl et al 2015, the sum of adjustments has REDUCED the measured warming.
well dude, why is the data being adjusted? You are admitting changes were made correct? Why? Asked you that before.

All the various holders of data explain why they make changes when they make them. Just because you haven't spent one second looking for their explanation is no reason to assume they're not out there. They are. Why don't you pick a specific adjustment you think it wonky and we'll see if we can find the holder's reasoning?

Skooks is on ignore forever. He won't be coming back.

jc, show us some actual EVIDENCE that adjustments NOAA has made were not jusitified. Show us some evidence that what you and all your denier brethren have repeatedly termed "fraud" actually is such a thing.
I'm sure the warmists have a well rehearsed justification for altering data. I for one have heard so much utter bullshit from them I will refuse to accept it, relying on credibility THEY have established.

Would you buy a used car from this man?
dyco3l.jpg

Then why would you by climate data from this one?

200px-Mann4.jpg

I've been thinking about data cooking and the Government.. Don't know WHY anyone is SHOCKED by this tweaking of the numbers. Is there an index or statistic or balance sheet of ANY KIND that is not "cooked" for propaganda purposes anymore? Really folks.. C'mon.. We fight all the time because the data that comes from the FEDS is SO DAMN overprocessed, it has no actual meaning.

Try it.. The Social Security Trust Fund "balance"?? The Unemployment rates? The number of ObamaCare subsidies? Anything about the BUDGET? "Mass shooting" stats? Hate crime stats?? Illegal Immigration stats?

Shouldn't be surprise that they are skewing the data to make publicity to keep CChange alive.. .

dyco3l.jpg

200px-Mann4.jpg

That one guy is more intelligent then every single member on this board combined when it comes to climate. No one even comes close in his field.

Michale Mann used a dam first year statisticians parlor trick to create the Hokey Schtick.. He used 300 year plots then decreased them to 100 years and then 10 year plots using his altered tree ring data.. HE LIED! had he used the standard 300 year plot your "OMG WERE GONNA FRY' moment would not even exist.

Mann is a deceptive piece of shit. Pinocchio has more credibility than he does.

I've been thinking about data cooking and the Government.. Don't know WHY anyone is SHOCKED by this tweaking of the numbers. Is there an index or statistic or balance sheet of ANY KIND that is not "cooked" for propaganda purposes anymore? Really folks.. C'mon.. We fight all the time because the data that comes from the FEDS is SO DAMN overprocessed, it has no actual meaning.

Try it.. The Social Security Trust Fund "balance"?? The Unemployment rates? The number of ObamaCare subsidies? Anything about the BUDGET? "Mass shooting" stats? Hate crime stats?? Illegal Immigration stats?

Shouldn't be surprise that they are skewing the data to make publicity to keep CChange alive.. .

I am more shocked that people believe the blatant lies. A very basic commonsense logic shows it fraud and deceitful.. To many are in a TV induced stupor of "reality TV" which is not even close to reality. Lets just call them useful idiots... They will vote for the very people who leave them in poverty and on the hand out dole..

Skooks is on ignore forever. He won't be coming back.

jc, show us some actual EVIDENCE that adjustments NOAA has made were not jusitified. Show us some evidence that what you and all your denier brethren have repeatedly termed "fraud" actually is such a thing.
Well don't ya know, you're asking me to prove they're necessary rather than they prove they're necessary. Why don't you first tell me why they do it? Then I'll be happy to answer your question. I think you are a bit backward in your life cycles.

Edit: Crickster:

Link credit New America:

U.S. Agencies Accused of Fudging Data to Show Global Warming

extract:
"In its latest newsletter, the Science and Environmental Policy Project highlighted Goddard’s findings on “spurious warming” in the official U.S. temperature record, noting that elements of the data manipulation have been reported previously by other experts. “All this makes announcements of a certain year being the X hottest in the historic record highly questionable,” the organization said, echoing remarks by other scientists. “Once a dataset is compromised, can its integrity be restored?”

Climatologists Patrick Michaels and Paul “Chip” Knappenberger at the Cato Institute's Center for the Study of Science, meanwhile, drew attention to the problems in an article arguing that 2013 was “another nail in the coffin” for catastrophic man-made global warming theories. “Please be advised that this history has been repeatedly ‘revised’ to either make temperatures colder in the earlier years or warmer at the end,” they wrote. “Not one ‘adjustment’ has the opposite effect, a clear contravention of logic and probability.”"

so splain Lucy!!! Thanks I Love Lucy

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry jc, but just like all the previous posts and articles and blogs on this topic, they PRESENT NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CHARGE. None. Read it for yourself. Find the evidence. It ain't there.

I'm terribly sorry jc, but just like all the previous posts and articles and blogs on this topic, they PRESENT NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CHARGE. None. Read it for yourself. Find the evidence. It ain't there.
well I can only conclude you do not wish to actually present your evidence. So you are just a liar.

BTW, that is spelled ....L I A R

I'm sure the warmists have a well rehearsed justification for altering data. I for one have heard so much utter bullshit from them I will refuse to accept it, relying on credibility THEY have established.

So you don't care what the evidence shows. Why am I not surprised?

dyco3l.jpg

200px-Mann4.jpg

Because one is an actor dressed up as Pinnocchio while the other is a leading dendrochronologist that the deniers of the world, under direction from their lords and masters in the fossil fuel industry's disinformation campaign, have directed them to persecute.

The unaltered evidence doesn't show what warmists wanted it to show, so the massaged the data til it did.

Why don't you care about science?

Michale [sic] Mann used a dam first year statisticians parlor trick to create the Hokey Schtick.

No, he didn't. And you wouldn't know as you've never taken so much as Prob and Stat 101.

The Hockey Stick was created by the temperature trend of the Earth over the last few thousand years. It exists in every temperature time series graphic covering that period because THAT is what temperatures actually did.

He used 300 year plots then decreased them to 100 years and then 10 year plots using his altered tree ring data.

Let's see a link explaining what you're trying to say in coherent English.

No he has not. If you'd like to show us why you think he has, show us the links. Show us the evidence. Show us the data. Show us the facts.

had he used the standard 300 year plot your "OMG WERE GONNA FRY' moment would not even exist.

You sound as if you're mad at him for not hiding his results by unneeded scaling.

Mann is a deceptive piece of shit.

No he is not. He is an innocent researcher that the amoral fools running the disinformation campaign figured would be a good candidate for vilification. And the people most readily used by the disinformation campaign - people like you - enjoy persecuting a big name because you're all so bitter at the life's failures to which your ignorance has led. Mann has been successful, so you hate him. Mann has respect, so you hate him.

Pinocchio has more credibility than he does.

Pinnocchio... lies... nose... think about the stupidity of your comment here Billy Boy.

Michale [sic] Mann used a dam first year statisticians parlor trick to create the Hokey Schtick.

No, he didn't. And you wouldn't know as you've never taken so much as Prob and Stat 101.

The Hockey Stick was created by the temperature trend of the Earth over the last few thousand years. It exists in every temperature time series graphic covering that period because THAT is what temperatures actually did.

He used 300 year plots then decreased them to 100 years and then 10 year plots using his altered tree ring data.

No he has not. If you'd like to show us why you think he has, show us the links. Show us the evidence. Show us the data. Show us the facts.

had he used the standard 300 year plot your "OMG WERE GONNA FRY' moment would not even exist.

You sound as if you're mad at him for not hiding his results by unneeded scaling.

No he is not. He is an innocent researcher that the amoral fools running the disinformation campaign figured would be a good candidate for vilification. And the people most readily used by the disinformation campaign - people like you - enjoy persecuting a big name because you're all so bitter at the life's failures to which your ignorance has led. Mann has been successful, so you hate him. Mann has respect, so you hate him.

Pinnocchio... lies... nose... think about the stupidity of your comment here Billy Boy.
He's dishonest. Period

Poor Crick doesn't have a fucking clue...

Lets average 300 year segments of history. Then lets plot those on our graph.. That is called a resolution plot of 300 years. Then lets plot the last of the graph in 10 year resolution plots.

IN the beginning of the chart events shorter than 300 years WILL NOT BE SEEN. Yet in the end of the graph events as short as ten years WOULD BE SEEN.. Hide the events in the beginning of the graph so that you can claim dire consequences in the end of the graph. Mann is a god dam liar just like you!

The Hokey Schtick graph was designed to hide the LIA and MEW thus the pick of resolution levels by Mann who then conveniently cut off the real data at 1960 and inserted his fabricated data from just ONE tree ignoring the other 14 trees which did not show the warming (just like the real recorded temperatures did not which Mann threw away).

Crick you are a liar and a deceiver!

Last edited:

So you don't care what the evidence shows. Why am I not surprised?

FUckin moron crick thinks his models are empirical evidence... What is not surprising is you believe the lies your masters tell you.

Historical temperature data is empirical evidence. If you'd like to convince me to reject a lie, you first need to show me some evidence that it's a lie. You and yours have UTTERLY FAILED to do so as of yet.

Historical temperature data is empirical evidence. If you'd like to convince me to reject a lie, you first need to show me some evidence that it's a lie. You and yours have UTTERLY FAILED to do so as of yet.
So crickster, how can it be empirical evidence if it's adjusted?

Even the founder of Greenpeace realizes that Global Warming is a SCAM:

Forum List

Back