Min. wage in Australia is $15, $13 in NZ- ours is lowest in the modern world by $2..

According to Stevie Breyer, Congress has the Constitutional authority to make you get a good job.

Australia: population of Texas, size of the Continental USA and no illegal immigrants.

Yeah, that's a comp

Liberals should move to Australia.

Fuck, wait. I might move to Australia. Stay in Chicago Libbies

They don't want Yanks ANYWHERE. Too damn loudmouth stupid. Thanks, ugly 'Merican dupes!!

The other dumbazz dupe argument. "Love it or leave it!" Now the personal insults...LOL

But the dupes think we don't need one. Corporations will take care of us...they sure did!! Vote mega rich, myopic, corrupt cronyism Pub....idiocy

I am very interested to learn more.

Why don't you post a link for once in your sorry life ? Just once ?

Instead of blathering and slobbering all over yourself.

What I know about Austrailia is that they have a lot of land and not a lot of population.

It would be interesting to see how they compare in terms of a standard of living. By that, I mean, what does that $15 get you. In the U.S. it gets you more than $8....because it is an apples to apples comparison.

Just looking for information.

Also, what good is $15 if (I said IF) you pay 50% of it in taxes ?

More data please.

And thanks for posting this.

Australia: population of Texas, size of the Continental USA and no illegal immigrants.

Yeah, that's a comp

Dumbazz dupe argument, size makes NO DIFFERENCE. Pubs love cheap labor, REFUSE good ID card and crackdown on illegal work PERIOD. IDIOCY!

There is a reason your Reps are going down.

Why don't you post some link ?

Just once for crying out loud ?

I might also add that there are no minimum wage jobs around where I live in Johnson County. It seems that even the local McDonalds pays around $9. Seems like the free market has outstripped the government in this area. Some 14-year-olds who work in another fast food place (a couple of hours a day) are making close to $10. Imagine what kind of discretionary money they think they have.

Last edited:
Google something fcs. This is not the first time I've talked about this. Prices and taxes are similar. We didn't get the worst rich/poor gap and worst upward mobility by mistake, it's our Pub default politics.

Google something fcs. This is not the first time I've talked about this. Prices and taxes are similar. We didn't get the worst rich/poor gap and worst upward mobility by mistake, it's our Pub default politics.

So your lazy ass isn't going to provide any links ?

Forum List

Back