Milton Friedman on The Donahue Show - Full Interview - "What is Greed?"

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
This is a phenomenal interview. I just finished watching it and couldn't help but share it on here. I honestly recommend everyone, liberal or conservative to give this man a listen.

If you want to hear his famous quote, "What is greed?", fast forward to the 21-minute mark. Enjoy.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Vpq3Cv5Wen8]Milton Friedman on The Donahue Show - Full Interview - "What is Greed?" - YouTube[/ame]

This is a phenomenal interview. I just finished watching it and couldn't help but share it on here. I honestly recommend everyone, liberal or conservative to give this man a listen.

If you want to hear his famous quote, "What is greed?", fast forward to the 21-minute mark. Enjoy.

Milton Friedman on The Donahue Show - Full Interview - "What is Greed?" - YouTube

yes libturds would have us believe that Wall Street DNA suddenly changed to greed when in reality what happened is that the libturd government suddenly tried to subvert the free market to get people into homes the Republican free market said they could not afford.

New Topics

Forum List

Back