Milo to visit Memories Pizza to apologize on behalf of the normal gays.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I don't care what flaws this man has, he also has real courage and wisdom.

MILO To Visit Memories Pizza To 'Apologize On Behalf Of The Normal Gays' - Breitbart

One of his points is too many gays (and the left) are outraged by a Christian bakery or pizza shop that has a moral conscience over gay marriage and seek to destroy their business, and at the same time say nothing about their real threats --- Islam and its treatment of gays.

Sounds familiar, Western feminists and their little squabbles here but nary a word about genital mutilations and violence towards women in Islam.

Last edited:
So gays are now normal to the right?

It's a long story with a lot of mercy in ways other than how the public demands it be stated.
If you only deal in leftist media sound bites don't expect to get the true picture.

MILO To Visit Memories Pizza To 'Apologize On Behalf Of The Normal Gays' - Breitbart

One of his points is too many gays (and the left) are outraged by a Christian bakery or pizza shop that has a moral conscience over gay marriage and want to destroy them, and at the same time say nothing about their real threats --- Islam and its treatment of gays.

Sounds familiar, Western feminists and their little squabbles here but nary a word about genital mutilations and violence towards women in Islam.
Gays have gone from having to hide in the closet to one of the most privileged groups in western society, and I’m sorry to say that we haven’t been very magnanimous in victory.

One of the most privileged? Really?

4648-1481126581-0c7fdf18867d399818295808b9190cb6.jpg

One of his points is too many gays (and the left) are outraged by a Christian bakery or pizza shop that has a moral conscience over gay marriage and want to destroy them, and at the same time say nothing about their real threats --- Islam and its treatment of gays.

Gays have gone from having to hide in the closet to one of the most privileged groups in western society, and I’m sorry to say that we haven’t been very magnanimous in victory.

Ok, that settles it. Milo has no idea what he is talking about.

Either that or you cannot comprehend.

Republicans live in such a fantasy world. No wonder they believe Trump will get them high paying jobs requiring no skills or education. Well, we know he stiffs his workers. That's what the Republican base needs to expect. Because that's what they will get. Stiffed!

Comprehend what? Facts?

Republicans live in such a fantasy world. No wonder they believe Trump will get them high paying jobs requiring no skills or education. Well, we know he stiffs his workers. That's what the Republican base needs to expect. Because that's what they will get. Stiffed!

If anyone hits "winner" to comments like these of yours assume it was a typo.

There you go again parroting some inane psychobabble you lifted off a moonbat website that's completely irrelevant.

rtard, "people" like you are the reason I do not oppose abortion.

One of his points is too many gays (and the left) are outraged by a Christian bakery or pizza shop that has a moral conscience over gay marriage and seek to destroy their business, and at the same time say nothing about their real threats --- Islam and its treatment of gays.

So funny you posted this one I was going to post this one too a few hours ago ahaha.

So funny you posted this one I was going to post this one too a few hours ago ahaha.
That's because we prefer Breitbart over CNN.
And it bugs the crap over leftists who are so sure their beloved mainstream TV news gives them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Yes, they must believe that.

Last edited:

Comprehend what? Facts?
Uhhhhh.....

NvY5Q_s-200x150.gif

That's because we prefer Breitbart over CNN.
And it bugs the crap over leftists who are so sure their beloved mainstream TV news gives them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Yes, they must believe that.
Milo is a doll though. He seems so good natured, and so awake. At least he can maybe wake up other gays so we don't have the mess we had with them last year and the year before when that idiot for a President created all that MK ULTRA bs for them to bite on lol.

Will he get this guy a high paying job?

If anyone hits "winner" to comments like these of yours assume it was a typo.
Why? It's the truth.

I'm sure that guy thinks he will.

I'm sure that guy thinks he will.

He's done everything right .. little education, quotes Bible, very far right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back