Milo resigns from Breibart

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-2-21_18-32-9.png

Breibart is still going to be an alternate fact source. I guess those liberal colleges were right about him after all.
Rent a hall and sell tickets Milo, not everyone want to listen to your talk.

View attachment 113551

Breibart is still going to be an alternate fact source. I guess those liberal colleges were right about him after all.
Rent a hall and sell tickets Milo, not everyone want to listen to your talk.
Wish he'd come join Pacifica Radio.
We could use more spark, more diversity and the challenge of working with different opinions that really push us to rethink and check ourselves and each other. It's a good exercise in growing into a mature democratic society. If we are going to preach inclusion and tolerance, we need to practice it on all levels or learn how hard it is to do before we criticize and make such demands on others!

You know, he was doing okay working for a conservative site, when he was just being gay. But his jokes about pedophilia? Not cool around conservatives, because all conservatives know that homosexuality is a choice that leads to pedophilia.

Nope, I think his stint of fame as a conservative pundit are over. Saw him on Bill Maher's show last weekend and I was very much less than impressed.

You know, he was doing okay working for a conservative site, when he was just being gay. But his jokes about pedophilia? Not cool around conservatives, because all conservatives know that homosexuality is a choice that leads to pedophilia.

Nope, I think his stint of fame as a conservative pundit are over. Saw him on Bill Maher's show last weekend and I was very much less than impressed.

Did you see the last 15 minutes, the next day its on On Demand, and it got nasty, very nasty.

You hear that? It's the sound of a million conservative fuckboys crying...

The only reason it survived was money from Robert Mercer given to Bannon, and now its usefulness is done, it will likely disappear.

What Milo said is just an explanation of the gay lifestyle. Diddling teens is a major part of it. But being so open reminds decent folk of what we have against homosexuals.

What Milo said is just an explanation of the gay lifestyle. Diddling teens is a major part of it. But being so open reminds decent folk of what we have against homosexuals.

Really? How do you know that diddling teens is a major part of the gay lifestyle? Have you personally seen it for real? How many gay people do you actually know and talk about sex with?

Me? I rented a room from a lesbian couple when I was stationed in Norfolk for my last sea tour, and they took me with them to gay bars on a regular basis to go dancing, as well as had lots of gay friends come over. Not once did I hear anyone say anything about having sex with children, so exactly where are you getting your information?

Got news for you.............gay people have a "type" just like straight people do, and all the gays that I've ever known have had relationships with others who were close to their age.

And yeah, on occasion, you would see a really young dude dating a really old dude, but that happens with straight relationships as well. Ever heard of Anna Nichole Smith and who she was married to?

[
Really? How do you know that diddling teens is a major part of the gay lifestyle?

It's extremely well documented, despite the effort of the counter culture to obscure the facts.

Notice that there is no "Man little girl love association." Ever wonder why?

Have you personally seen it for real? How many gay people do you actually know and talk about sex with?

Me? I rented a room from a lesbian couple when I was stationed in Norfolk for my last sea tour, and they took me with them to gay bars on a regular basis to go dancing, as well as had lots of gay friends come over. Not once did I hear anyone say anything about having sex with children, so exactly where are you getting your information?

The pathology of lesbians is entirely different that that of male homosexuals. Females are the natural counter-balance to the unrestrained sexual aggression of males.

Got news for you.............gay people have a "type" just like straight people do, and all the gays that I've ever known have had relationships with others who were close to their age.

And yeah, on occasion, you would see a really young dude dating a really old dude, but that happens with straight relationships as well. Ever heard of Anna Nichole Smith and who she was married to?

Male homosexuality is generally the expression of unrestrained, casual and anonymous. Basically the veneer of civil behavior is removed.

[
Really? How do you know that diddling teens is a major part of the gay lifestyle?

It's extremely well documented, despite the effort of the counter culture to obscure the facts.

Have you personally seen it for real? How many gay people do you actually know and talk about sex with?

The pathology of lesbians is entirely different that that of male homosexuals. Females are the natural counter-balance to the unrestrained sexual aggression of males.

Male homosexuality is generally the expression of unrestrained, casual and anonymous. Basically the veneer of civil behavior is removed.

Well, if gays going after kids is so well documented, where are your links?

And, apparently you didn't read my post or you wouldn't have deflected to lesbian pathology, because I said that I rented a room from those women, and lots of their gay friends, both male and female came around on a regular basis, as well as they took me with them when they went clubbing.

As far as male homosexuality being "the expression of unrestrained, casual and anonymous", well, you fail on that one as well, because I've known many gay couples who had been together for 7 plus years. The average hetero marriage in America today generally only lasts 7 years or LESS.

[

And, apparently you didn't read my post or you wouldn't have deflected to lesbian pathology, because I said that I rented a room from those women, and lots of their gay friends, both male and female came around on a regular basis, as well as they took me with them when they went clubbing.

As far as male homosexuality being "the expression of unrestrained, casual and anonymous", well, you fail on that one as well, because I've known many gay couples who had been together for 7 plus years. The average hetero marriage in America today generally only lasts 7 years or LESS.

The absurdity of your call for links is beyond the pale

ONE link utterly destroys any argument you put forth.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia

As for gay men having long term partners, I stated the same thing myself. I also noted that the concept that these are monogamous is utterly laughable. The gay couple I mentioned earlier were open about clubbing. I will note that I saw no jealousy, other than one wanting to fuck someone the other had found at a club. But no jealousy that their partner had sex with untold numbers of other men.

Face facts, men will fuck anything and anyone. It is our women who tame us. Take women out of the equation and you have a mess, ie the gay lifestyle.

[

The absurdity of your call for links is beyond the pale

ONE link utterly destroys any argument you put forth.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia

As for gay men having long term partners, I stated the same thing myself. I also noted that the concept that these are monogamous is utterly laughable. The gay couple I mentioned earlier were open about clubbing. I will note that I saw no jealousy, other than one wanting to fuck someone the other had found at a club. But no jealousy that their partner had sex with untold numbers of other men.

Face facts, men will fuck anything and anyone. It is our women who tame us. Take women out of the equation and you have a mess, ie the gay lifestyle.

Sorry, but NAMBLA is pretty much gone these days.

Whatever Happened to NAMBLA? - VICE

Forum List

Back