Milo Debates Ignorant Muslim Woman

The Quran and Bible have some pretty horrific stuff in it. The Abrahamic books read like the game of thrones series
You do understand that the Bible only CHRONICLES history dont you? The fact that bad things happened under BIG GOVERNMENT doesnt mean God approves of the things you guys did

She is a walking contradiction. She is typical of many 'Muslim' women who support Sharia but completely contradict it. Either you support Sharia or you don't. There is no middle. The law is the law.
She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.
She most CERTAINLY (a mere guess on my part) did not ask the approval of her father or her husband to go out and interact with men.

She is a hypocrite.

There is no one type of Shariah law. It is interpreted differently from sheikh to sheikh and from country to country.

There are different denominations of Muslims like there is Christianity.

But you all hate Jews equally. There is your commonality.

No I don't hate Jewish people. I only have space in my heart to hate one group of people. And that space is reserved for conservative bigots.

Your Avatar says it all. So you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

Who is Milo, is he someone important?
Who He is, is irrelevant...

upload_2019-6-12_7-32-38.jpeg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

She is a walking contradiction. She is typical of many 'Muslim' women who support Sharia but completely contradict it. Either you support Sharia or you don't. There is no middle. The law is the law.
She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.
She most CERTAINLY (a mere guess on my part) did not ask the approval of her father or her husband to go out and interact with men.

She is a hypocrite.

There is no one type of Shariah law. It is interpreted differently from sheikh to sheikh and from country to country.

No I don't hate Jewish people. I only have space in my heart to hate one group of people. And that space is reserved for conservative bigots.

Yes I believe Israel has a right to exist. But they don't have a right to instill an apartheid like they've been doing.

She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.

She is a hypocrite.

Yes I believe Israel has a right to exist. But they don't have a right to instill an apartheid like they've been doing.

Your entire statement is a lie. Islamist nations are a plague.

And that's your opinion. But what the Israelis have been doing to the Palestinians for the past decades is the apartheid and ethnic cleansing.

Israel should just allow Palestine to become it's own independent state.

And that's your opinion. But what the Israelis have been doing to the Palestinians for the past decades is the apartheid and ethnic cleansing.

Israel should just allow Palestine to become it's own independent state.

Palestine is a territory. Just like North America. There is no ethnic cleansing. There are 1.8bn Islamists in the world and 16mil Jews. You want another Islamic country? Name one. Just one out of 50 mostly Islamic countries that is not a complete disaster when it comes to humanitarian rights. You cannot. And of course it is my opinion and I disagree with your opinion.

Forum List

Back