Millions out of work - a crumbling infrastructure - I have an idea!

So Republicans are saying it's a waste of money to rebuild America?

No, only you're saying that. And when have Democrats ever voted to rebuild America?

When you vote for investing in infrastructure and education, you are voting to rebuild America. Remember, the vast majority of the best colleges and universities are in Blue States. It's the Blue States that fund Red States.

Republicans have spent trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan. During the presidential debate, Romney said we should invest in economies and schools and infrastructure overseas.

What will it take to get conservatives to want to invest in this country?

I love it when idiots talk about crumbling infrastructure like it actually means something. Tell me something, do you have any idea why the Secretary of Transportation wants federal transportation funds, which should be used to maintain that infrastructure, to be diverted to a bullet train project in California? Wouldn't it make more sense to use that money to invest in the entire country than support a politically favored fat cat who wants to line his pockets?
But, but, but the Infrastructure is crumbling! Why do you support infrastructure that crumbles? :confused:

But but, denying that our infrastructure is crumbling just makes you another driveling idiot. The question is how are we going to pay for it. Unfortunately, nobody was intelligent enough to use the entire stimulus package for infrastructure. Had they put all $750 billion plus into infrastructure, it very likely would have been much more successful in stimulating the economy. Even if it hadn't, at least we would have something to show for all that borrowed money. The one thing about investing in infrastructure is that we can actually see the end product as there actually is a product to see.

No, only you're saying that. And when have Democrats ever voted to rebuild America?

When you vote for investing in infrastructure and education, you are voting to rebuild America. Remember, the vast majority of the best colleges and universities are in Blue States. It's the Blue States that fund Red States.

Giving taxpayer money to your cronies who happen to own failing green energy companies is not "investing in infrastructure".

No. We're saying Liberals are too fucking stupid to "Learn" from their past failures. In fact, they don't even check the news to see how their "ideas" are either: a) failing (Greece, Spain et.al.) or b) outright being abandoned by Communists (China, Russia, Vietnam and Cuba)

But again, I know your little secret: that the Koch Brother pay to to post here to make Liberals look like total fucking idiots. They tell me its the best investment they ever made, well one of the best anyway

I love it when idiots talk about crumbling infrastructure like it actually means something. Tell me something, do you have any idea why the Secretary of Transportation wants federal transportation funds, which should be used to maintain that infrastructure, to be diverted to a bullet train project in California? Wouldn't it make more sense to use that money to invest in the entire country than support a politically favored fat cat who wants to line his pockets?
But, but, but the Infrastructure is crumbling! Why do you support infrastructure that crumbles? :confused:

But but, denying that our infrastructure is crumbling just makes you another driveling idiot. The question is how are we going to pay for it. Unfortunately, nobody was intelligent enough to use the entire stimulus package for infrastructure. Had they put all $750 billion plus into infrastructure, it very likely would have been much more successful in stimulating the economy. Even if it hadn't, at least we would have something to show for all that borrowed money. The one thing about investing in infrastructure is that we can actually see the end product as there actually is a product to see.

There is no crumbling infrastructure. This is another left wing myth. Along with "stimulus money to rebuild it will help the economy." There is no such thing. This is why we get bridges to nowhere and airports for ghosts.

There is no crumbling infrastructure. This is another left wing myth. Along with "stimulus money to rebuild it will help the economy." There is no such thing. This is why we get bridges to nowhere and airports for ghosts.
Sure, Rabbi. All those inspectors are lying to you. And those corporations who want infrastructure fixed before they agree to stay where they are? ......Liars, according to Rabbi. It is a conspiracy. And those countries, doing better than we, who spend on infrastructure....Just a mirage, according to Rabbi. And all of those economists, who say fixing the infrastructure would not only help for years to come, but would lower unemployment" .......Liars, again, and a conspiracy according to Rabbi.
Why does Rabbi look like an idiot???? Because: He is a con tool, and con tools ARE idiots.

Oh, and by the way, Rabbi. You should get your facts right. The bridge to nowhere was not a left wing project. It was pork for a republican senator.
Here, my contribution to your education AGAIN.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Stevens

Last edited:

Sure, Rabbi. All those inspectors are lying to you. And those corporations who want infrastructure fixed before they agree to stay where they are? ......Liars, according to Rabbi. It is a conspiracy. And those countries, doing better than we, who spend on infrastructure....Just a mirage, according to Rabbi. And all of those economists, who say fixing the infrastructure would not only help for years to come, but would lower unemployment" .......Liars, again, and a conspiracy according to Rabbi.
Why does Rabbi look like an idiot???? Because: He is a con tool, and con tools ARE idiots.

"All those inspectors"
"And those corporations"
"Those countries doing better than us"
"All those economists"

And not a single citation to support any of it! And you call me a tool! You're a tool and a half, and a nitwit to boot.

Republicans have spent trillions on Iraq and Afghanistan. During the presidential debate, Romney said we should invest in economies and schools and infrastructure overseas.

Keep your ideals to yourself See what has already happen to America because liberals pushed their ideals on the American people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End all foreign aide, then tell your war mongering president to get us out of Afghanistan.

Last edited:

"All those inspectors"
"And those corporations"
"All those economists"

And not a single citation to support any of it! And you call me a tool! You're a tool and a half, and a nitwit to boot.
Yes. I know you can find no evidence. But you could, if you would just learn how to use google.
And thanks for your opinion. You know how much I respect your opinion.

"All those inspectors"
"And those corporations"
"All those economists"

Yes. I know you can find no evidence. But you could, if you would just learn how to use google.
And thanks for your opinion. You know how much I respect your opinion.

It's not an opinion that you offer only generalizations and no proof. That's a fact, Jack(off).

It is not an issue to find the proof. I will not bother to find it for you. Because you simply change the subject. Because you are a con tool. What I said is understood with all that have half a brain. No issue at all, except for you. So, that would be simpy more proof of your malady. You are a con tool. You are stupid. And you post what you want to believe. Here, these could help you to understand your poor pathetic condition. And why, when you have nothing more to say, you simply post attacks and juvinile attacks. Read these, and study them:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

New Study Reveals That Stupidity Can Make You Conservative And Racist

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Alterman Study: Conservatives Display Ignorance « Nel's New Day

And there goes Windbag. Who would have guessed that he would be against infrastructure spending. And who would have believed he would bring up bullett trains, like they made no sense? Or that he would accuse those in favor of "supporting a politically favored fat cat who wants to line his pockets"?

Why any of us would. And we would know that Windbag has no evidence that infrastructure spending does not stimulate the economy. And that he has no evidence that a fat cat is to be supported in building a bullet train in California. It is just Windbag, doing what windbag does. He is posting con dogma. Because that is what windbag is capable of.

Being against federal spending on bullet trains that run between two small cities in central California is not the same as being opposed to infrastructure spending. If bullet trains actually made sense, it wouldn't take 3 trains and longer than it takes to fly from San Francisco to New York to take a bullet train from San Francisco to Los Angeles. We would also see private sector investment in making it happen, the same way we see private sector investment in maintaining rail lines for freight trains.

Please, I beg you, try to justify investing in 19th century technology in the 21st century and call yourself a progressive, I enjoy trashing the idiots who think trains are new.
You are delusional. You are trashing no one. Just your weak mind.
So, we have your opinion. Bullet trains are old technology, and they are too slow. So the Japanese are stupid. The engineers of the california project are stupid. Only you are smart. Damn, what a genius you are. By the way, did you know that stupid people think they are smart?
Happy delusions, dipshit.

It is not an issue to find the proof. I will not bother to find it for you. Because you simply change the subject. Because you are a con tool. What I said is understood with all that have half a brain. No issue at all, except for you. So, that would be simpy more proof of your malady. You are a con tool. You are stupid. And you post what you want to believe. Here, these could help you to understand your poor pathetic condition. And why, when you have nothing more to say, you simply post attacks and juvinile attacks. Read these, and study them:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) : Gene Expression

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

of course if Aristotle, Jefferson, and Friedman were stupid you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see.

of course if Aristotle, Jefferson, and Friedman were stupid you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see.
Sorry, ed I forgot that you can not study something as complex as a study. You ARE my best example. And some part of the whole world can see your stupidity, here on this post.

"All those inspectors"
"And those corporations"
"All those economists"

Why you fucking right wingers such stupid asswipes? What caused it? You sit in front of the Internet the same as we do? Are you going to call "Popular Mechanics" a "liberal rag" now? For telling the truth? You guys disgust me.

The Minnesota Bridge Collapse, 5 Years Later - St Anthony Falls Bridge - Popular Mechanics

As LePatner points out, the absence of a serious collapse since the I-35W is misleading. "Over the past 23 years we have had almost 600 bridge failures in this nation alone," he says. "That doesn’t mean collapses, but a bridge failure where all of a sudden components fail and it might drop down 8 inches or a foot, and you have to close it." Those are the near misses. Eventually disaster will find its mark.

The Roman Aqueducts and Coliseum are still standing after 2,000 years of neglect. How did we get so stupid?

I think our stuff crumbles because only 6% of scientist are Republicans; we can't cover ever fuck up, a lot of the Democrat scientist (promoted because how they feel about the subject instead of what they know) just designs stuff that's Eco-friendly and collapses when it rains.

Bishop Romney did make some zany assertions. :p

Forum List

Back