Millions Of Voices Cry Out In Terror As Liberals Wake Up And Realize Trump Is Still President

I am aware of the dangers pence represents. Picking him as VP was one of tRump's dumber moves.

I still think he's less of a threat than tRump.
Too bad for you Democrats are terrified to get Trump impeached.
Nope.
Trump has never been impeached.
The House recommendation is just a tiny asterisk in history overshadowed by 8 years of the most awesome President.
Did you sleep through yesterday? Or were you blacked out drunk? Too much crack?

I am aware of the dangers pence represents. Picking him as VP was one of tRump's dumber moves.

Nope.
Trump has never been impeached.
The House recommendation is just a tiny asterisk in history overshadowed by 8 years of the most awesome President.

History is already remembering the impeachment as a "mistake" the Democrats made.

:laughing0301:
Yeah... I don't think so.

Nope.

But admit it: You have to be at least a little disturbed that no matter what you've tried to get rid of him, he's still riding tall in the saddle? If you don't at least feel a little anxiety, you must be oblivious to the holy hell he's wreaking on your world.
Disturbed? Yes, but not why you think.

I'm Disturbed by the behavior of people like you. The blind Faith in a proven liar, the forgiveness of the most egregious actions, the blind obedience to the most ridiculous whims.

The behavior of you tRumplings is far more disturbing than the behavior of tRump, as bad as he is.

:boohoo:

Nope.

But admit it: You have to be at least a little disturbed that no matter what you've tried to get rid of him, he's still riding tall in the saddle? If you don't at least feel a little anxiety, you must be oblivious to the holy hell he's wreaking on your world.

I'm Disturbed by the behavior of people like you. The blind Faith in a proven liar, the forgiveness of the most egregious actions, the blind obedience to the most ridiculous whims.

The behavior of you tRumplings is far more disturbing than the behavior of tRump, as bad as he is.

You should all be ashamed.

Nope.

You should all be ashamed.

:boobies::booze::banana::beer::cul2::dev3::fu::funnyface::itsok:

"Voting is the best revenge..." - Barack Hussein Obama

Forum List

Back