Millions of Americans are denied groceries after failing to provide ID!

Studies Agree: Impersonation Fraud by Voters Very Rarely Happens

• The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”
  • A study published by a Columbia University political scientist tracked incidence rates for voter fraud for two years, and found that the rare fraud that was reported generally could be traced to “false claims by the loser of a close race, mischief and administrative or voter error.”
  • A 2017 analysis published in The Washington Post concluded that there is no evidence to support Trump’s claim that Massachusetts residents were bused into New Hampshire to vote.
  • A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but any and all credible claims.
  • Two studies done at Arizona State University, one in 2012 and another in 2016, found similarly negligible rates of impersonation fraud. The project found 10 cases of voter impersonation fraud nationwide from 2000-2012. The follow-up study, which looked for fraud specifically in states where politicians have argued that fraud is a pernicious problem, found zero successful prosecutions for impersonation fraud in five states from 2012-2016.
  • A review of the 2016 election found four documented cases of voter fraud.
  • Research into the 2016 election found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
  • A 2016 working paper concluded that the upper limit on double voting in the 2012 election was 0.02%. The paper noted that the incident rate was likely much lower, given audits conducted by the researchers showed that “many, if not all, of these apparent double votes could be a result of measurement error.”
  • A 2014 paper concluded that “the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.”
  • A 2014 nationwide study found “no evidence of widespread impersonation fraud” in the 2012 election.
  • A 2014 study that examined impersonation fraud both at the polls and by mail ballot found zero instances in the jurisdictions studied.
  • A 2014 study by the non-partisan Government Accountability Office, which reflected a literature review of the existing research on voter fraud, noted that the studies consistently found “few instances of in-person voter fraud.”
  • While writing a 2012 book, a researcher went back 30 years to try to find an example of voter impersonation fraud determining the outcome of an election, but was unable to find even one.
  • A 2012 study exhaustively pulled records from every state for all alleged election fraud, and found the overall fraud rate to be “infinitesimal” and impersonation fraud by voters at the polls to be the rarest fraud of all: only 10 cases alleged in 12 years. The same study found only 56 alleged cases of non-citizen voting, in 12 years.
  • A 2012 assessment of Georgia’s 2006 election found “no evidence that election fraud was committed under the auspices of deceased registrants.”
  • A 2011 study by the Republican National Lawyers Association found that, between 2000 and 2010, 21 states had 1 or 0 convictions for voter fraud or other kinds of voting irregularities.
  • A 2010 book cataloguing reported incidents of voter fraud concluded that nearly all allegations turned out to be clerical errors or mistakes, not fraud.
  • A 2009 analysis examined 12 states and found that fraud by voters was “very rare,” and also concluded that many of the cases that garnered media attention were ultimately unsubstantiated upon further review.
  • Additional research on noncitizen voting can be found here: Analysis: Noncitizen Voting is Vanishingly Rare.
  • Additional resources can be found here: Analysis and Reports.

Courts Agree: Fraud by Voters at the Polls is Nearly Non-Existent

• The Fifth Circuit, in an opinion finding that Texas’s strict photo ID law is racially discriminatory, noted that there were “only two convictions for in-person voter impersonation fraud out of 20 million votes cast in the decade” before Texas passed its law.
  • In its opinion striking down North Carolina’s omnibus restrictive election law —which included a voter ID requirement — as purposefully racially discriminatory, the Fourth Circuit noted that the state “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”
  • A federal trial court in Wisconsin reviewing that state’s strict photo ID law found “that impersonation fraud — the type of fraud that voter ID is designed to prevent — is extremely rare” and “a truly isolated phenomenon that has not posed a significant threat to the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections.”
  • Even the Supreme Court, in its opinion in Crawford upholding Indiana’s voter ID law, noted that the record in the case “contains no evidence of any [in-person voter impersonation] fraud actually occurring in Indiana at any time in its history.” Two of the jurists who weighed in on that case at the time — Republican-appointed former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and conservative appellate court Judge Richard Posner — have since announced they regret their votes in favor of the law, with Judge Posner noting that strict photo ID laws are “now widely regarded as a means of voter suppression rather than of fraud prevention.”

If you are writing a check for your groceries.

Grocery stores usually require a picture ID ... :cool:
Many places including restaurants and retail stores and dr's offices/hospitals make you show them to purchase alcohol ( regardless of age) and to use a credit card/insurance card ( thanks to identity theft ...an illegal alien favorite past time).

You also need a valid ID to fill out all legal forms ( such as POA,Will's etc) either that or two witnesses that can vouge for you in front of a notary. P.S both those witnesses have to have a valid ID.

But Libs cry when you are asked to use them to vote.

Last edited:
“It has been a bureaucratic nightmare,” said Settles, 65, a retired engineer.
“The intent of this law is to suppress the vote. I feel like I am not wanted in this state.”

Across the country, about 11 percent of Americans do not have government-issued photo identification cards, such as a driver’s license or a passport, according to Democracy Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law.

Many places including restaurants and retail stores and dr's offices/hospitals make you show them to purchase alcohol ( regardless of age) and to use a credit card/insurance card ( thanks to identity theft ...an illegal alien favorite past time).

You also need a valid ID to fill out all legal forms ( such as POA,Will's etc) either that or two witnesses that can vouge for you in front of a notary.

Alcohol? Well DERP

I've get asked for an ID on a credit card purchase around once in a blue moon.
Where do you wingnuts live anyway?

You also need a valid ID to fill out all legal forms ( such as POA,Will's etc) either that or two witnesses that can vouge for you in front of a notary.

Alcohol? Well DERP

I've get asked for an ID on a credit card purchase around once in a blue moon.
Where do you wingnuts live anyway?
You also need a valid ID,Proof of residency etc ....to apply for any state aid. Exactly why illegals steal identities to begin with.

you also need a valid ID to register your kids for school and apply for daycare.

this hysterical National ID agenda brought to you by the same deluded folks who are too paranoid to reply to a government census.

:laugh2:

And you need a valid ID to pick up your kids from School/daycare and your emergency contacts need a valid ID as well.

well obviously those who already have ID to do those things are not the same folks being disenfranchised.

it's not exactly rocket surgery. :laugh:

The crack dealers know when the EBT cards get refilled with money because the people come a knocking....wake up folks!!!!
Never hand out money to anyone...give them all the food they can eat but never give them money or anything transferable...they will only feed their habit and their children will have to eat at school.....or starve....
I never turn down anyone that says he or she needs food...I will buy them a burger or a taco but if all they want is money they get a big no from me....
And the government should say no to money also....set up soup kitchens and government stores where they can get groceries....stop feeding their drug and alcohol habits...

And you need a valid ID to pick up your kids from School/daycare and your emergency contacts need a valid ID as well.

BlueGin literally doing loop-de-loops to find possible things you might need an ID for ("alcohol" - LoL)

Again, if I didn't fly or drive, I'd need mine every 2-3 years ... and I'm plenty old to drink. I vote absentee so don't need it there either.

As a reminder, the OP is political satire. What Trump said was stupid. Take the serious shit someplace else. TIA

Last edited:
"analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent."

Who Can Vote? - A News21 2012 Nationa

Why we don't want voter ID
Don't tell the orange blob white rube cult members.
They think illegals flock to the polls.
Unfortunately they are not as dumb as the. Cult.
That's the last place I'd go if I were an. Illegal

The crack dealers know when the EBT cards get refilled with money because the people come a knocking....wake up folks!!!!
Never hand out money to anyone...give them all the food they can eat but never give them money or anything transferable...they will only feed their habit and their children will have to eat at school.....or starve....
I never turn down anyone that says he or she needs food...I will buy them a burger or a taco but if all they want is money they get a big no from me....
And the government should say no to money also....set up soup kitchens and government stores where they can get groceries....stop feeding their drug and alcohol habits...
You Taliking about the toothless Mississippians?

New Topics

Forum List

Back