Millions of all races wait in legal immigration line while Dems pander to Hispanics

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
............................who snuck in; FOR VOTES

WHILE LITERALLY MILLIONS of ALL RACES and ethnicities wait patiently in line in our LEGAL immigration system, to start a new life in America, Democrats ignore them to pander to Hispanics who snuck in, all for votes. Democrats recognized a few years ago that Hispanics passed Black American in numbers as the largest minority in the USA.

Democrats dont give a crap about people of color. Millions wait in line, paying fees, desperately scraping up the money for fees at every step of the process. Waiting patiently IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES, enduring enormous hardhips, civil wars, famine, extreme poverty, disease, dictatorships, religious discrimination, GENOCIDE...ETC. AND THEY ARE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL NATIONALITIES

but Democrats cant be bothered with THEM. No they are too busy pandering for VOTES to the mostly Hispanic people who SNUCK IN across our southern border, REWARDING THEM FOR BREAKING OUR LAWS, eager to make them citizens and register them to vote, and get the votes of their grateful relatives here.

Nevermind that Hispanics are the biggest problem in immigration. LOL

is that a fact???

great dork; then stop bashing Republicans for concentrating on illegals; we didnt make them the "biggest problem in immigration"

is that a fact???

great dork; then stop bashing Republicans for concentrating on illegals; we didnt make them the "biggest problem in immigration"

Great Democrats concentrate on the biggest part of the problem while Republicans concentrate on the little stuff.LOL
So the Democrats have a BIGGER PROBLEM they're not telling us about?

Please, continue....

is that a fact???

Great Democrats concentrate on the biggest part of the problem while Republicans concentrate on the little stuff.LOL

Please, continue....

And the Republicans have no problem.

and notice how it's ONLY HISPANICS they always bring up? as if they are the ONLY ones coming here illegally. so don't think for one minuet they don't have an Agenda by only USING hispanics. and the black people they've just tossed aside. I guess because they figure they have them ENSLAVED into voting for them, so now it's onto Hispanics and those black people and the REST OF us in the country: can now go to hell

is that a fact???

Please, continue....

Not as long as the Dingbats keep fucking up.

One should be asking why it takes ten years for an immigrant to be granted a green card.

Hint: It isn't because of the illegals.

Our immigration system is seriously broken and needs reform. But guess which party is blocking that reform because they are pandering to the bigots infecting their party?

Hint: They like walls.

And, Steph? It isn't the Democrats who make illegal immigration about Hispanics. It's the bigots. It's Trump.

and notice how it's ONLY HISPANICS they always bring up? as if they are the ONLY ones coming here illegally. so don't think for one minuet they don't have an Agenda by only USING hispanics. and the black people they've just tossed aside. I guess because they figure they have them ENSLAVED into voting for them, so now it's onto Hispanics and those black people and the REST OF us in the country: can now go to hell

is that a fact???

Please, continue....

As opposed to the ones who don't do anything.

is that a fact???

Please, continue....

It's coming.

Hasta la vista.

Please, continue....

It's coming.

Hasta la vista.

Oh crap. I'll die of old age waiting for it.

Please, continue....

It's coming.

Hasta la vista.

Then vote for TRUMP !!!!

Immigration reform is a congressional third rail that would only serve to make the Republicans look like total assholes to everybody so it's just not going to happen. We are stuck with this immigration cluster-fuck.

It's coming.

Hasta la vista.

Then vote for TRUMP !!!!

HaHa, I doubt if Trump will be around by Christmas. I honestly don't think he has the discipline to keep his cool that long and when he blows so will his campaign.

Christians in the ME are being persecuted and they can't get into America....the D party knows they won't vote for baby killers, so they are denied entry.

It's coming.

Hasta la vista.

Then vote for TRUMP !!!!

HaHa, I doubt if Trump will be around by Christmas. I honestly don't think he has the discipline to keep his cool that long and when he blows so will his campaign.
Don't underestimate the frustration of the American people. You are forgetting the power of the Independent voting block.

I have always thought that it was strange to assert that we have an "immigration problem", as politicians say. There is no immigration problem; there is a Hispanic immigrant problem. So why not just call it that?

Also, the problem is not immigration. Rather, it is the undocumented invasion of who knows what, from who knows where. We are literally just letting these swarthy little beaners walk across the border and then disappear into the population. NO OTHER CIVILIZED COUNTRY ALLOWS THIS!!!!!!

Where is the problem? It is the federal government not enforcing the law and not protecting its citizens by processing these people (and requiring processing). The fucking problem is the federal government giving the front door key to our country to foreigners.

What? I thought you losers were all about pushing a Comprehensive (code word for legalization) immigration plan that would fix all of it?

Forum List

Back