Millions face tax increases under Dems budget plan

Tax cuts, unfunded wars and lack regulations will do that to an economy.

Someday you end up having to pay the piper.

Rs think you NEVER have to pay the piper

You mean after 2 years of baseless claims by right wing nutjobs, taxes might actually increase for some?

Millions face tax increases under Dems budget plan - Yahoo! News

Isn't it funny how this ALWAYS ends up being the Democrat's plan?

you control congress senate and the presidentcy, who else passes this shit!!! Not the republicans. I don't see riots in the streets with citizens demanding higher taxes. wake up and take the crack pipe out of your mouth!!!
hows all this hope and change working for you?

Why don't you actually open up that Going Rogue diatribe and waste your own time without wasting others?

So now its ok to raise taxes? I'm confused what you guys stand for. B.O. stated no one that made under the famous $200,000 - $250,000 mark would have a dime of increase in taxes. Now your blame game starts on Tax Cuts (which I am positive you benefited from), "Unfunded" Wars? Where the hell do you get that from? "We" never think we are going to have to pay the pied piper? What a joke. R's have never said anything about not paying taxes, just whats fair. Plus get your facts straight, When the Dem's joined with the Rep's on the war and Voted For it, and the Funds for it.

So now its ok to raise taxes? I'm confused what you guys stand for. B.O. stated no one that made under the famous $200,000 - $250,000 mark would have a dime of increase in taxes. Now your blame game starts on Tax Cuts (which I am positive you benefited from), "Unfunded" Wars? Where the hell do you get that from? "We" never think we are going to have to pay the pied piper? What a joke. R's have never said anything about not paying taxes, just whats fair. Plus get your facts straight, When the Dem's joined with the Rep's on the war and Voted For it, and the Funds for it.

Truthmatters wouldn't know a FACT if it jumped up and bit her in the ass. I'm beginning to think she's immune to facts. They don't seem to have any effect on her. She'd rather spread lies and claim that they are facts.

Rick

Truthmatters wouldn't know a FACT if it jumped up and bit her in the ass. I'm beginning to think she's immune to facts. They don't seem to have any effect on her. She'd rather spread lies and claim that they are facts.

Rick

Thats it, thats your big retort?

No links to facts , no ideas?

Just a bullshit insult rant?

The dems did not vote for war and neither did anyone who voted for the bill Bush used to go to war.

Go read the bill if you are still confused.

Tell me how Bush paid for Iraq if you can?

Rick

Thats it, thats your big retort?

No links to facts , no ideas?

Just a bullshit insult rant?

The dems did not vote for war and neither did anyone who voted for the bill Bush used to go to war.

Go read the bill if you are still confused.

Tell me how Bush paid for Iraq if you can?

Once again, FACTS elude you. 29 Senate Democrats voted for going to war, 21 voted against it. So, a MAJORITY statistically of Democrats voted for the war. Where do you get your FALSE information?

CNN.com - Senate approves Iraq war resolution - Oct. 11, 2002

Rick

"The resolution requires Bush to declare to Congress either before or within 48 hours after beginning military action that diplomatic efforts to enforce the U.N. resolutions have failed."

Now why did bush kick out the inspectors when the inspections were working?

He did not honor this poart of the law and just tossed them out and went to war.

That was not what was voted on.

Now tell me how did Bush pay for this war ?

you cant answer can you?

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ243.107

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about? Did Obama make the claim or not?

And yes states are losing tax revenue. Because the public and the business community have NO FAITH in this administration. People who have money aren't spending it. Duh...

Keep blaming Bush. Keep sending your extra cash to Obama. I'm sure others will follow suit voluntarily. Not.

The inspectors had been there forever trying to impose sanctions and they were not being upheld. And why in the hell should we be emboldened to the UN Sanctions anyway? Nothing but a corrupt organization funneling millions of our tax dollars out of our country. We are responsible for 27% of the costs that are associated with the UN.

The funding has been done with the Initial bill in 03, and supplemental bill after bill that are passed through congress in order to FUND the war. And has been since day one. These bills are constantly passed to keep the Funds their for the military to use.

And yes states are losing tax revenue. Because the public and the business community have NO FAITH in this administration. People who have money aren't spending it. Duh...

Keep blaming Bush. Keep sending your extra cash to Obama. I'm sure others will follow suit voluntarily. Not.

So you are going to refuse to pay your taxes?

So you are going to refuse to pay your taxes?

I'll pay them but i will do everything possible to keep my income from showing.

For one, my business is going to be paying more of my personal expenses.

The inspectors had been there forever trying to impose sanctions and they were not being upheld. And why in the hell should we be emboldened to the UN Sanctions anyway? Nothing but a corrupt organization funneling millions of our tax dollars out of our country. We are responsible for 27% of the costs that are associated with the UN.

The funding has been done with the Initial bill in 03, and supplemental bill after bill that are passed through congress in order to FUND the war. And has been since day one. These bills are constantly passed to keep the Funds their for the military to use.

Don't worry, Truthmatters doesn't want to know the truth, she just wants to blindly follow what the media tells her is the truth. She won't find out the facts for herself. That's too much work.

Rick

link

link

Everything is a link to you.

So I guess before the internet, you would have just been some stupid individual with no knowledge whatsoever.

Tax cuts, unfunded wars and lack regulations will do that to an economy.

Someday you end up having to pay the piper.

Rs think you NEVER have to pay the piper

link?

Oh yeah, most of your B.S. here has already been proven wrong. But please, supply the link to your false information.

Rick

We always comply with the law and have never collected one dime in handouts. That's called being a good American.

You're welcome taker.

Hey truth - have you made any large purchases lately? Have you considered investing in the stock market or real estate?

Me neither. Its called "consumer confidence" Look it up.

That's federal income tax - of which only 50 percent pay. "Hidden taxes" on products are regressive. But keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Oh and most state taxes are rising. But that has nothing to do with the feds, right?
The article was about income tax, silly.

The states keep raising taxes because they've lost so much property tax revenue because of the financial meltdown. Have you been sleeping?

Seems you are quite misguided, again. Or you just make things up.

Property tax is not at all the issue for the states. The owner of the property, be it the one who has a mortgage, or the mortgage lender, pays the property tax. If one defaults and the bank takes it over, theybank pays the taxes for the property.

States are losing out on state income tax, state payroll tax and state sales tax becuase of high unemployemtn and less consumer spending

“When values drop, it results in lower tax bills if cities don’t increase millage rates and last year Seminole didn’t increase millage,” said Dubov. “But it will get tougher to do for all municipalities across the county.”
Dubov: Foreclosures still a problem : Seminole Beacon - Tampa Bay Newspapers

Apology accepted.

Forum List

Back