"millionaires" in the Obama administration..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS seem to always trump rhetoric especially when it comes to hypocrisy!
When Obama bashes "millionaires and billionaires" he should look no further then his own administration!
Using the following list downloaded from here:
Net Worth, 2010 | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

2010 Average Net worth of

• Hillary Clinton $32,297,005
  • William Daley $28,706,089
  • R. Emmanuel $11,457,530
  • B Obama $7,316,006
  • Steven Chu $7,270,518
  • Gary Locke $4,486,012
  • S Donovan $3,807,503
  • Arne Duncan $2,629,018

Then if you really want to know where the "millionaires" are:
Administration/Congress: Democrats 164 "millionaires" GOP 160!
Think about it!
Which party has the most "millionaires" YET does the biggest hypocritical bashing!

Last edited:
And the Average Net worth of the Top Ten

Democrats average $152,085,499

GOP average net worth is $129,324,936

Included in the top Democrats??
Jane Harman $326,844,751
John Kerry $231,722,794
Nancy Pelosi $101,123,032

What's your point? We want their taxes raised too. We're not selecting based on political ideology.

man oh man, you ever thought you'd see the day when people were cheering for and Demanding that taxes be raised on the citizens of these United States?

we have come to a sad state in this country.

Amazing isn't it?... all that money and they are OK with taxes going up on themselves.

I guess they are True Americans who care about more than their own pocketbooks. One could even call them "patriotic". Makes me proud to be an American.

Amazing isn't it?... all that money and they are OK with taxes going up on themselves.

I guess they are True Americans who care about more than their own pocketbooks. One could even call them "patriotic". Makes me proud to be an American.

lol, that's where they have you duped. Why do you think they have high paid ACCOUNTANTS.?
You are sheep

lol, that's where they have you duped. Why do you think they have high paid ACCOUNTANTS.?
You are sheep

well... perhaps it's because they have a hell of a pile of money to take care of.... but then that's using simple logic not swayed by right wing conspiracy theories of Communism.

You are sheep

well... perhaps it's because they have a hell of a pile of money to take care of.... but then that's using simple logic not swayed by right wing conspiracy theories of Communism.

So here is simple logic...
Why doesn't Obama, Pelosi, Buffett, and other complainers about "millionaires and billionaires" GIVE their money DIRECTLY to the Govt?
I have NO problem with them doing that!
IT is THEIR CHOICE and I'm all in favor of them and the treasury has a way to do it!

BUT their hypocrisy and yours... to moan and groan about other wealthy people is just plain disgusting!
At least shut up about it and lead by example..i.e. GIVE ..
BUT what does Obama,Pelosi,et.al. even Buffett's companies OWE $1 billion in taxes... why doesn't he pay and why doesn't Obama et.al. complainers NOT take ANY DEDUCTIONS???

BUT THEY CAN'T cause they engage in class warfare and that's where most Americans aren't as stupid as Obama et.al. think!
MY goodness are YOU that stupid NOT to see the hypocrisy of these millionaires who complain BUT STILL take their deductions???

Forum List

Back