Millionaire Matchmaker

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
When I get bored, I watch some stupid stuff just to slap myself out of my daze.
Anyone ever watch this show? Is it a joke? Do millionaires REALLY hire this bitch to find them dates??? She talks about girls applying to date the millionaires and calls them ugly, makes fun of what they have on, etc. Hello??? Has she looked at her staff? One girl wears pink bangs and looks like something the cat dragged in...the guy with the mohawk is the epitome of Fugly Rooster and she herself has no chin and isn't much to look at herself, much less her nasty assed attitude. I mean....this has to be a joke show, right?

• Banned
And while I'm at it....the show What Not To Wear. HELLO AGAIN??? Do they actually see what THEY are wearing while they are bashing the one they are telling dresses wrong? Geeeez!!! Talk about pots and kettles!

And while I'm at it....the show What Not To Wear. HELLO AGAIN??? Do they actually see what THEY are wearing while they are bashing the one they are telling dresses wrong? Geeeez!!! Talk about pots and kettles!

And what gets me about this damn show, is the price tags on the clothing the "made-over" people buy.
Sure, they get a credit card to buy all these new fancy schmancy items, but without that credit card, would they be able to afford it??
I know I sure as hell couldn't afford to buy a skirt that cost $500....get real!
I don't watch that show......shit like that makes me crazy...more crazy than I already am *ha*

Forum List

Back