Million Dollar Mattress

Man that would suck.

You don't suppose that the relationship between the mother and her daughter will be somewhat strained because of this, do you?

Man that would suck.

You don't suppose that the relationship between the mother and her daughter will be somewhat strained because of this, do you?

But despite being unable to retrieve the mattress and its hidden fortune, "Anat" appeared philosophical about her loss.
"People have to take everything in proportion and thank God for the good and the bad," she said.
There has been no comment from her mother.

I've gotta go for 'yes'.

Uhm, I'm not all that trusting a soul and I believe people will do just about anything for that kind of money..

What if the daughter removed the money before she threw out the mattress? Sorry, I just don't see how anyone could forget about that kind of money. Call me a cynic...

Uhm, I'm not all that trusting a soul and I believe people will do just about anything for that kind of money..

What if the daughter removed the money before she threw out the mattress? Sorry, I just don't see how anyone could forget about that kind of money. Call me a cynic...

Yes, the thought had occurred to this cynic as well. Something doesn't ring true here, and I suspect the mother is having the same thoughts.

Yes, the thought had occurred to this cynic as well. Something doesn't ring true here, and I suspect the mother is having the same thoughts.

It could be buried in the backyard as we speak.

It could be buried in the backyard as we speak.

Give it a week and the daughter might be too.

Forum List

Back