Million dead so as Daddy's Little Lord Fauntleroy can play Dear World Leader!!

Is it any wonder you don't know?

You could write what you have personally experienced on the back of a postage stamp. :lol:

:eusa_naughty:

Look at that. Chips is expounding on my personal experiences while not PERSONALLY experiencing any first hand knowledge of my personal experiences. Careful Cap, they could kick you out of the fortune cookie club for that. :eusa_dance:

:eusa_naughty:

Look at that. Chips is expounding on my personal experiences while not PERSONALLY experiencing any first hand knowledge of my personal experiences. Careful Cap, they could kick you out of the fortune cookie club for that. :eusa_dance:

You’re like most Seppos, Dirtbag.

Despite being a done nothing, been nowhere, know absolutely fuck-all nobody, you are still to be congratulated for carrying on a scrupulously faithful, lifetime affair with your grossly inflated Hollywood image.

No fuck off back to your Nintendo and the "Eternal Forces" game!

You’re like most Seppos, Dirtbag.

Despite being a done nothing, been nowhere, know absolutely fuck-all nobody, you are still to be congratulated for carrying on a scrupulously faithful, lifetime affair with your grossly inflated Hollywood image.

No fuck off back to your Nintendo and the "Eternal Forces" game!

Actually a grossly inflated Hollywood image would be continuously feeding this notion that my country was a puppydog for the Reich, while later indulging in the fact that I made it to the upper echelons of government service. Funny how you kind of just volunteered that bit of info like someone had a gun to your head. But since you Aussies are born liars, it's not surprising that your nation's top exports are talented thespians with bad teeth. Hey you ever consider Hollywood, Cap? You play your parts well. ;)

Actually a grossly inflated Hollywood image would be continuously feeding this notion that my country was a puppydog for the Reich, while later indulging in the fact that I made it to the upper echelons of government service. Funny how you kind of just volunteered that bit of info like someone had a gun to your head. But since you Aussies are born liars, it's not surprising that your nation's top exports are talented thespians with bad teeth. Hey you ever consider Hollywood, Cap? You play your parts well. ;)

What a weird piece of work you are, Filth. :cuckoo:

Here’s a man that is everything that you worship and admire in Dimwit, and more, and yet still you “persecute me Saul!” :sad:

How much more righteous do I have to be? I don’t drink, smoke, fornicate, masturbate, or even periodically pretzellate! (Amerialki code for “relapse”)

As a child, my alcoholic Communist father :cuckoo: forced me to attended Presbyterian Bible study and Methodist Sunday School - while also being incarcerated in a day-care Cafflik concentration camp called "Saint Patricks, Fitzroy."

So you can see I was “saved” several times - before I even started to shave!

However, unlike The Divine Dimwit, I must admit that I started and ran an extremely successful business. :sad:

Dimwit and I were also poles apart when it came to actually fighting for our country. In all probability because my multifaceted Christian upbringing was far more concerted than his.

I must also concede to Dimwit when it comes to our early political beliefs.

I was a proper little Nazi who wanted to wipe evil Communism - that just happened to be the CHOICE of many coloured people in Asia and the Pacific - off the map.

Whereas Dimwit’s “Flower Power,” conscientious objector ideology focussed him more on economic self-improvement and peaceable pursuits, like cheer-leading, drinking, drugging, and fucking illegal Wet-backs.

In stark contrast to Dimwit's then principled political stance, I was never in doubt that all dirty Commies, and their kids, deserved to die. Didn’t the uber-decent Caffliks, Prezos, and Methodists all tell me Commies were evil anti-Christs, who wanted to enslave us and turn our churches into “comfort centres,” - staffed by our sisters and mothers - to sate the perverted lusts of the “Yellow Peril’s” crude soldiery?”

As I’ve mentioned before, during all this time I was a raving alcoholic and a sporadic drug dabbler.

In 1986 though, I voluntarily hospitalised myself in an upmarket lunatic asylum called a “rehabilitation facility.” I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol or used an illegal drug since then.

This was also the same year that Dimwit found Jewsarse and He and I traded philosophical and political places. Now I'm the poofy politically correct Flower Person and he is the unrepentant Nazi.

Now the opinions and conduct of “nice” people, like you and your patently plastic “patriotic” mates here, serve to remind me of what a people-pleasing spineless excuse for a man I had became before I was reborn.

I’m reminded of how I had to drown my intrinsic principles in booze to be like “normal people,” hoping then to be accepted into their “decent” society.

Obviously you haven’t been to rehab - YET. (You're Eligible Too! ;)

What a weird piece of work you are, Filth. :cuckoo:

Here’s a man that is everything that you worship and admire in Dimwit, and more, and yet still you “persecute me Saul!” :sad:

How much more righteous do I have to be? I don’t drink, smoke, fornicate, masturbate, or even periodically pretzellate! (Amerialki code for “relapse”)

As a child, my alcoholic Communist father :cuckoo: forced me to attended Presbyterian Bible study and Methodist Sunday School - while also being incarcerated in a day-care Cafflik concentration camp called "Saint Patricks, Fitzroy."

So you can see I was “saved” several times - before I even started to shave!

However, unlike The Divine Dimwit, I must admit that I started and ran an extremely successful business. :sad:

Dimwit and I were also poles apart when it came to actually fighting for our country. In all probability because my multifaceted Christian upbringing was far more concerted than his.

I must also concede to Dimwit when it comes to our early political beliefs.

I was a proper little Nazi who wanted to wipe evil Communism - that just happened to be the CHOICE of many coloured people in Asia and the Pacific - off the map.

Whereas Dimwit’s “Flower Power,” conscientious objector ideology focussed him more on economic self-improvement and peaceable pursuits, like cheer-leading, drinking, drugging, and fucking illegal Wet-backs.

In stark contrast to Dimwit's then principled political stance, I was never in doubt that all dirty Commies, and their kids, deserved to die. Didn’t the uber-decent Caffliks, Prezos, and Methodists all tell me Commies were evil anti-Christs, who wanted to enslave us and turn our churches into “comfort centres,” - staffed by our sisters and mothers - to sate the perverted lusts of the “Yellow Peril’s” crude soldiery?”

As I’ve mentioned before, during all this time I was a raving alcoholic and a sporadic drug dabbler.

In 1986 though, I voluntarily hospitalised myself in an upmarket lunatic asylum called a “rehabilitation facility.” I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol or used an illegal drug since then.

This was also the same year that Dimwit found Jewsarse and He and I traded philosophical and political places. Now I'm the poofy politically correct Flower Person and he is the unrepentant Nazi.

Now the opinions and conduct of “nice” people, like you and your patently plastic “patriotic” mates here, serve to remind me of what a people-pleasing spineless excuse for a man I had became before I was reborn.

I’m reminded of how I had to drown my intrinsic principles in booze to be like “normal people,” hoping then to be accepted into their “decent” society.

Obviously you haven’t been to rehab - YET. (You're Eligible Too! ;)
That would have been better if you had put it to soft music. Here, let me help you out...

:eusa_boohoo:

Maybe. But you should immediately rush out and get your prescription of Lexapro filled. Like the Aussie beer ad: "Chips," Australian for crazy.

Maybe. But you should immediately rush out and get your prescription of Lexapro filled. Like the Aussie beer ad: "Chips," Australian for crazy.

Oh, I see. Lexapro is a borderline drug not much better than a bong or a brew, right?

Gee, does that mean thousands of "unbelievably brave" Merkin vets are, like me, snivelling cowardly \!/'s too piss week to stand up and "take it like a man?"

You remind you of the "Bleeding Deacons" in A.A. Who have been know to cause the suicide of newcomers, by overriding doctors orders, labelling tranquillisers as "dehydrated booze," and telling seriously psychologically disturbed people to stop taking them.

BTW, where’s my bad rep point du jour and the accompanying "You're insane!" comment?

PS: what did you do/are you doing in the war, Daddy?

Oh, I see. Lexapro is a borderline drug not much better than a bong or a brew, right?

Gee, does that mean thousands of "unbelievably brave" Merkin vets are, like me, snivelling cowardly \!/'s too piss week to stand up and "take it like a man?"

You remind you of the "Bleeding Deacons" in A.A. Who have been know to cause the suicide of newcomers, by overriding doctors orders, labelling tranquillisers as "dehydrated booze," and telling seriously psychologically disturbed people to stop taking them.

BTW, where’s my bad rep point du jour and the accompanying "You're insane!" comment?

PS: what did you do/are you doing in the war, Daddy?
You are the person with the self-proclaimed need to modify your brain with illegal and legal drugs. Your posts indicate that the drugs have not resulted in sanity. The very least you deserved was neg rep when you accused America of "premeditated mass murder." You are a typical anonymous internet coward excreting hateful and insane comments while hiding behind a keyboard. Does such behavior make it easier to live with yourself?

You are the person with the self-proclaimed need to modify your brain with illegal and legal drugs. Your posts indicate that the drugs have not resulted in sanity. The very least you deserved was neg rep when you accused America of "premeditated mass murder." You are a typical anonymous internet coward excreting hateful and insane comments while hiding behind a keyboard. Does such behavior make it easier to live with yourself?

Gawd but I love the way that garrulous Jibs and wanabe Gyrenes, such a you, accuse everyone else of the dread of discovery that consumes every moment of their Walter Mittyish days!

Let’s see who is the REAL abjectly intimidated nameless invertebrates round here, shall we?

How many of you reactionary recliner Rangers have ever publicly declared your names and addresses here?

I have posted all my details, name, birth date, address, the LOT - except my phone number, at least twice, here. And the only reason I won’t give that out is because Christians and craven cockroaches, (excuse the tautology) like you, have ANONYMOUSLY used it to make nuisance phone calls.

What is YOUR name, birth date, and address, you fucking bucket-mouthed, back-biting, yellow-gutted cadaver maggot?

And when you've posted that :rolleyes: tell me; when did you last look an angry man in the face, you fucking cur? And I don’t mean someone whose parking spot you stole!

I've got you pegged, you panty-waisted limp-wristed poncing Pansy.

You are nothing but 97lb weakling who would love to kick sand in Chips Atlas' face - if only you could summon up the gumption. A weak as piss and twice as yellow little prick, who spinelessly snipes at people by giving them bad rep points, in a laughably futile attempt to give himself the sense of power so sadly lacking in his John Wayne worshipping non-life. :rofl: :rofl:

Gawd but I love the way that garrulous Jibs and wanabe Gyrenes, such a you, accuse everyone else of the dread of discovery that consumes every moment of their Walter Mittyish days!

Let’s see who is the REAL abjectly intimidated nameless invertebrates round here, shall we?

How many of you reactionary recliner Rangers have ever publicly declared your names and addresses here?

I have posted all my details, name, birth date, address, the LOT - except my phone number, at least twice, here. And the only reason I won’t give that out is because Christians and craven cockroaches, (excuse the tautology) like you, have ANONYMOUSLY used it to make nuisance phone calls.

What is YOUR name, birth date, and address, you fucking bucket-mouthed, back-biting, yellow-gutted cadaver maggot?

And when you've posted that :rolleyes: tell me; when did you last look an angry man in the face, you fucking cur? And I don’t mean someone whose parking spot you stole!

I've got you pegged, you panty-waisted limp-wristed poncing Pansy.

You are nothing but 97lb weakling who would love to kick sand in Chips Atlas' face - if only you could summon up the gumption. A weak as piss and twice as yellow little prick, who spinelessly snipes at people by giving them bad rep points, in a laughably futile attempt to give himself the sense of power so sadly lacking in his John Wayne worshipping non-life. :rofl: :rofl:
Obviously you are either not taking your Lexapro, or it is not working. How can you live with yourself filled up with so much hate? Does not the constant taste of bile make your life intolerable?

Obviously you are either not taking your Lexapro, or it is not working. How can you live with yourself filled up with so much hate? Does not the constant taste of bile make your life intolerable?

Like I said, a loud-mouthed but totally Yellow maggot!

Here, I'll break you anonymity for you,

He was short and fat, and lived out in the West
With Mommy’s camphor-bag on his pigeon chest.
He was mean and nasty right clear through,
Which was kinda weird, 'cause he was yellow too.

They called him Irving.
Big Irving.
Big, short Irving.
Big, short, fat Irving.
The hundred and forty-second bravest won-ton in the West.

And his phone # is, Middlesex RU12 :rofl: :rofl:

How can you live with yourself filled up with so much hate? Does not the constant taste of bile make your life intolerable?
Whenever his hate and bitterness start to become too intolerable, he starts to think about his days working for the government and then brags about it to anyone who will listen.

"At one stage my clearance was high enough to enter and leave American territory without a visa or clearing customs! No, really, I used to be somebody. Thanks for listening, I feel much better about myself now."

Forum List

Back